ADVERTISEMENT

Fairfax, OK

vetmedpoke

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
I was working some cattle around the Fairfax area today. Stopped at the local convenience store for a nutritious pizza pocket lunch and noticed a sign on the front door.

“No mask allowed”.

I personally loved it. I also noticed that the only two patrons in the store that had teeth were myself and the vet student with me.

I was working some cattle around the Fairfax area today. Stopped at the local convenience store for a nutritious pizza pocket lunch and noticed a sign on the front door.

“No mask allowed”.

I personally loved it. I also noticed that the only two patrons in the store that had teeth were myself and the vet student with me.
Those fried pizza pockets are awesome! Getting difficult to find with all of the roller garbage taking over...

Reactions: iasooner2000
so, no masks and no teeth allowed....pretty standard.

Fairfax had a Haliburton location until the mid 80s. It provided a lot of high paying blue collar jobs to people in the area. It folded up around '86 and has been on a steady decline since then. There are still a lot of good people around in farming and ranching but beyond that not a whole lot there but drugs. It's too bad but pretty common in rural Oklahoma these days.

shopped at sam's in edmond monday. at least half the customers didn't have a mask. i mean they didn't have a mask around their neck not covering their mouth and nose, they had NO mask at all. no employee said anything to these maskless customers.

shopped at sam's in edmond monday. at least half the customers didn't have a mask. i mean they didn't have a mask around their neck not covering their mouth and nose, they had NO mask at all. no employee said anything to these maskless customers.
There’s no mask mandate in Edmond.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT