ADVERTISEMENT

FAA Grounds Drone Coverage of the Boarder Disaster on the Boarder.

@davidallen, even the giant idiot Chuck Todd is finally starting to realize things aren't good. I hope you're not dumber than that window licking retard is. Biden has become everything you regressives squealed about in Trump. It's hilarious watching you pretend otherwise.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chuck-todd-biden-has-big-credibility-issues
No doubt Joe is ****ing up at a pretty alarming rate. He has all the chips on the table the next month or so. He either cashes in big or is flat on his ass by mid Nov.

That has nothing to do with your hysterics however.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
No doubt Joe is ****ing up at a pretty alarming rate. He has all the chips on the table the next month or so. He either cashes in big or is flat on his ass by mid Nov.

That has nothing to do with your hysterics however.
Interesting word you’ve been throwing around, hysterics. That’s a word men used to diminish the opinions of women, the early feminists, one of the insults they used to infuriate women as they attempted to belittle them in their drive for equality and acceptance. We have seen how that played out. It’s fascinating that you attempt the same tactic on your foes on this board. Some people never learn.

Interesting word you’ve been throwing around, hysterics. That’s a word men used to diminish the opinions of women, the early feminists, one of the insults they used to infuriate women as they attempted to belittle them in their drive for equality and acceptance. We have seen how that played out. It’s fascinating that you attempt the same tactic on your foes on this board. Some people never learn.
You should smile more Dan.

I don't believe a single word of this. I thought it was interesting that the day after this came down Texas law enforcement was flying FOX news cameras around in their helicopters to get the video, Pete Buttaface or what ever the hell his name is, tried to shut down.
I can’t say you’re perfectly accurate, but “this.”

You should smile more Dan.
Oh, I smile plenty of times, David. It makes me smile every time I realize you’re a one-trick pony, utilizing the one Alinsky rule you’ve taken to heart: attempt to belittle and demean your opponent via ridicule. I admit I haven’t figured out yet whether you think it makes you look smart, you actually think it’s a winning tactic, you are so uninventive you are incapable of trying anything else, or you’re just stubborn as a mule and by God you’re going to ram it down everyone’s throats. But whatever it is it makes me smile to picture you at your keyboard thinking you’re so clever.

Do you think things are well on our southern border, Rachel? We can dumb this down to a simple yes or no.
The Dimms can't secure Portland. How can they be expected to secure the southern border?

Biden cares nothing about Americans in Afghanistan. Can we expect him to give a mouse's hiney about Americans in the Del Rio region?

Convince me a record 81 million Americans were stupid enough to vote for this. Convince me Biden doesn't deserve the 2020 Election Heistman Award.

Hysterics? Lol. Pointing out reality is hysterics now?

Libs don't have the mental capacity to understand that screaming about a real crisis is not hysterics.

Hysterics is when you scream non-stop for 4 years and impeach a President over a made up, phony Russian collusion story.
Explanation in the league of 2012Bearcat. Surely our slow can grasp this.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Do any of you leftist have a problem with government purposely attempting to keep the public uninformed of the disaster their border policy is?

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Do any of you leftist have a problem with government purposely attempting to keep the public uninformed of the disaster their border policy is?
If I understand @davidallen correctly he does not consider what’s happening to be a disaster (now that the Democrats are in charge), and believes those who call it a disaster are displaying hysterics.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
If I understand @davidallen correctly he does not consider what’s happening to be a disaster (now that the Democrats are in charge), and believes those who call it a disaster are displaying hysterics.
And he believes the FAA blaming law enforcement even though law enforcement then flys the news media around the next day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT