ADVERTISEMENT

FAA Grounds Drone Coverage of the Boarder Disaster on the Boarder.

Headhunter

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Stillwater, OK
Biden administration doesn't want people to know they are promoting the invasion of Texas. Read Article 4 Section 4 of the constitution.

It specifically bans what is going on in Texas.

Joe Biden took an oath to defend the constitution. He is a liar, and a totally corrupt POS.

This country is in serious decline and the Democrat party is totally in favor of it and trying to take complete control and guarantee they can never be removed from power.

Privilege and wealth for the ruling elites, cheap labor and a dependent class that doesn't question their rule is their goal.

Hearing 20k more Haitians on the way? It's premeditated taking away our sovereignty- Making us like all the other nations so we can have A one world govt- looks like there's no one to fight for us- republicans have no fight in them whatsoever - They are only controlled opposition.

It's good verses the evil left - who's winning at the moment?

Irony got thick in here real quick lol

gv022421dAPR.jpg

tornillo-protest.jpg

Just so we’re clear here, you are on record defending the government that is preventing the media from trying do it’s job? And that’s ok with you now the Orangeman is gone?
No. I am on record with the FAA reasonably administering the regulations regarding drone flights in populated areas. You'll notice that Fox applied for the appropriate clearance for their flights and they are back in the air. Or not. Actually, would be surprised if y'all even bothered to look into the deets. Just easier to repeat the party line "muh country is in serious decline" and move on to the next talking point.

Where have I heard that before? Huh, rings a bell

Do you think things are well on our southern border, Rachel? We can dumb this down to a simple yes or no.
The question du jour is "is Meds capable of recognizing the hubris of his fellow travellers?"

Oh and on the southern border - it's a cluster ****. Has been for decades. We need a coherent strategy instead of symbolic gestures to solve it. Good luck with that.

Honestly I am impressed by these guys support of the Biden admin. It’s the equivalent of signing the praises and defending the titanic as it is plummeting into the icy abyss. Sysky and David are hanging on to the deck chairs as it goes under arguing with folks on rafts.

No. I am on record with the FAA reasonably administering the regulations regarding drone flights in populated areas. You'll notice that Fox applied for the appropriate clearance for their flights and they are back in the air. Or not. Actually, would be surprised if y'all even bothered to look into the deets. Just easier to repeat the party line "muh country is in serious decline" and move on to the next talking point.

Where have I heard that before? Huh, rings a bell
My cousin is law enforcement at the site and that’s a stretch at best. They wanted them out of the air but after Fox filed they didn’t have a choice. Spin it how you want because we all know you will.

I don’t need media coverage for this one. This is from a subject matter expert that’s had to be stationed down there for 6 months this year.

He said the media drones have been flying that entire time. They were only grounded after airing the recent footage. And, he’s adamant law enforcement did not submit that request as is being shared now in the news.

Believe whatever you want, Dave. But, you can’t out-Google real life.

G0UvxXV.jpg

My cousin is law enforcement at the site and that’s a stretch at best. They wanted them out of the air but after Fox filed they didn’t have a choice. Spin it how you want because we all know you will.
Who requested the FAA step in? I thought y'all supported the good folks trying to enforce border secury.

I don’t need media coverage for this one. This is from a subject matter expert that’s had to be stationed down there for 6 months this year.

He said the media drones have been flying that entire time. They were only grounded after airing the recent footage. And, he’s adamant law enforcement did not submit that request as is being shared now in the news.

Believe whatever you want, Dave. But, you can’t out-Google real life.

G0UvxXV.jpg
You and @On Tulsa Time can sort out which of your anonymous on the ground sources are accurately reflecting reality. I'll go with the reporting for now, always open to other voices speaking up of course.

Highlighted the confusing bit. My presumption is the antecedent to "They" is "law enforcement at the site" or "My cousin". Is that not correct?

They did not.
I sure hope John Solomon is following up on this. Would be quite the scoop if the FAA made this up:

"The Border Patrol requested the temporary flight restriction due to drones interfering with law enforcement flights on the border," the FAA said in a statement Thursday evening. "As with any temporary flight restriction, media is able to call the FAA to make requests to operate in the area."

I sure hope John Solomon is following up on this. Would be quite the scoop if the FAA made this up:

"The Border Patrol requested the temporary flight restriction due to drones interfering with law enforcement flights on the border," the FAA said in a statement Thursday evening. "As with any temporary flight restriction, media is able to call the FAA to make requests to operate in the area."
I’ll slow it down a little. The law enforcement on the ground are now coming out to let people know it’s not them asking for the drones to go away. These request are coming from administrators if that’s even true. They are posting pics like the one in standing’s post because the WANT people to see what’s happening in front of them.

The question du jour is "is Meds capable of recognizing the hubris of his fellow travellers?"

Oh and on the southern border - it's a cluster ****. Has been for decades. We need a coherent strategy instead of symbolic gestures to solve it. Good luck with that.
Well, Rachel, we had that before Pedo Joe was elected. Talk about empty gestures. Illegal immigrants came to the border with Biden signs FFS.

I don't believe a single word of this. I thought it was interesting that the day after this came down Texas law enforcement was flying FOX news cameras around in their helicopters to get the video, Pete Buttaface or what ever the hell his name is, tried to shut down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT