ADVERTISEMENT

Excellent summation of CRT

Stop backtracking. You first said there are two groups in the photo and implicitly advocating CRT concepts, now you are saying there are at least three to slyly get out of your own box and perhaps backing off your CRT endorsementthat that all white people are racist suppressors. Further, you are demonstrating at least two levels of implicit bias - attribution and confirmation, [along with dumbassery]
FIFY.

giphy.gif
Where does @OUSOONER67 find this stuff?

Stop backtracking. You first said there are two groups in the photo and implicitly advocating CRT concepts, now you are saying there are at least three to slyly get out of your own box and perhaps backing off your CRT endorsementthat that all white people are racist suppressors. Further, you are demonstrating at least two levels of implicit bias - attribution and confirmation.
See how little you understand about systemic racism?

I can see at least 4 archetypes in that photo. Interesting how you only see 2.

Last edited:
See how little you understand about systemic racism?

I can see at least 4 archetypes in that photo. Interesting how you only see 2.
Lol! You said "one of these two groups". You are the only one in this thread who lumped everyone into "one of these two groups". Like I said, trying to backtrack and pretend you didn't really do this. Just own it, embrace it, admit it. We all see it. Everyone else immediately pointed out that there are more than two possibilities.

Lol! You said "one of these two groups". You are the only one in this thread who lumped everyone into "one of these two groups". Like I said, trying to backtrack and pretend you didn't really do this. Just own it, embrace it, admit it. We all see it. Everyone else immediately pointed out that there are more than two possibilities.
Those aren’t my words. Please don’t ask me to take responsibility for the lack of nuance in a Reddit meme post. I will, however, readily discuss the lack of nuance in your reaction to the meme.

Those aren’t my words. Please don’t ask me to take responsibility for the lack of nuance in a Reddit meme post. I will, however, readily discuss the lack of nuance in your reaction to the meme.
Indeed. Y’all go easy on the lardass. He can’t control what the people he plagiarizes say.

Waiting...
The photo within the meme has at least 4 types of folks:
  1. You have the racists physically harassing the folks at the lunch counter.
  2. You have the African Americans daring to sit at the lunch counter.
  3. You have a couple of allies - folks willing to take the same humiliation and physical intimidation.
  4. And finally, you have the apathetic or passive folks enjoying the show.
The author of the meme kept it simple so as not to confuse folks like yourself.

3. You have a couple of allies - folks willing to take the same humiliation and physical intimidation.
I don't care about your interpretation of the picture. I want your nuanced analysis of the message you posted about there only being two groups that passed on their values to their families.

I don't care about your interpretation of the picture. I want your nuanced analysis of the message you posted about there only being two groups that passed on their values to their families.
Has reading comprehension always been a problem for you? You might want to see someone if this is a new issue.

What do we have here?
Tit for tat? BLM harrassing people that have nothing to do with the Faux Racist Agenda, just people out enjoying their right to be out and have a drink or meal in peace and here comes the libtard mob.
Please analyze this video and tell us the different types. Watch the whole video and give us your expert opinion.

In your pic I see a bunch of democrats harrassing 2 white conservatives and a black female conservative friend, perhaos a Candance Owens of her day trying to enjoy a meal same as the above video. Not much has changed huh?

Last edited:
What do we have here?
Tit for tat? BLM harrassing people that have nothing to do with the Faux Racist Agenda, just people out enjoying their right to be out and have a drink or meal in peace and here comes the libtard mob.
Please analyze this video and tell us the different types. Watch the whole video and give us your expert opinion.

In your pic I see a bunch of democrats harrassing 2 white conservatives and a black female conservative friend, perhaos a Candance Owens of her day trying to enjoy a meal same as the above video. Not much has changed huh?

That's different.
Dave just does whatever won't get him canceled by his own three toed mob. If the Left decides chicken is racist because some people prefer the breast, he won't eat chicken again.

What do we have here?

lol

Ahh. I see. You're saying you don't agree with the words in your own original post. Got it. Would have been easier if you just said it instead of dancing around it foolishly.
LOL. You still don't quite understand how memes work I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT