ADVERTISEMENT

Evidence Trump's DOJ Was Obstructing Investigations Released

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Just kidding it was Biden's DOJ obstructing investigations into the Biden Crime Family. I seem to recall Democrats were once outraged about this. Can't quite but my finger on when that was but evidently it's not a big deal, I don't hear them screaming now.

Last edited:

Just kidding it was Biden's DOJ obstructing investigations into the Biden Crime Family. I seem to recall Democrats were once outraged about this once. Can't quite but my finger on when that was but evidently it's not a big deal, I don't hear them screaming now.
Shocking!!!

Damn, did Nazi that coming!
🤣

200w.gif

And still not a single call out for Biden's copious use of the blatantly racist term "boy" to refer to Black men either. I'm starting to get their self-anointed claims of "white guilt."
Folks are paying attention to the idiot. Shits ain't running '24. The demented fool will retire and fade off in the sunset before then. If his sons indescretions don't kill him first. Rip "Big guy". My flag won't fly half mast when that turd goes into permanent sleep. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Folks are paying attention to the idiot. Shits ain't running '24. The demented fool will retire and fade off in the sunset before then.
Saying dumbasses are paying attention is like saying dumbasses are smart. Neither passes the basics of logic. Cult members don't think like the rest of us.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Saying dumbasses are paying attention is like saying dumbasses are smart. Neither passes the basics of logic. Cult members don't think like the rest of us.
Some folks have the ability to pull their heads out of their asses eventually was all I was saying brother. Does Trump really need to debate? Biden and kamala's reign has opened up a lot of eyes, even the blind. 👍

I love this one from Democrats. If Joe loves is corrupt POS son what would he be willing to do to protect him? Sell out his country, allow a war to start in Ukraine, allow the Chinese to take Taiwan, implement green energy to destroy the fossil fuel industry, allow criminals free reign, allow millions of illegals to pour across the border. Just what would Biden not be willing to do to protect his son? Hmmmm

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT