ADVERTISEMENT

Everyone but the Libs knew more cyber attacks were coming from Russia....

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
After weak and frail Joe did nothing to punish Russia after their first attack....our foreign policy and military is now a laughing stock. I always said if Russia interfered with our elections it would be to put a weak commander chief in place that would let the military rot in place like Obama did.

JBS hack latest escalation of Russia-based aggression ahead of June 16 Putin summit: experts

Last edited:
Myself believes it was and is the left that is so called "hacking"- I don't believe a damn word the media says now. Biden (Obama) and the left hate fossil fuels- they fake a cyber attack- pay themselves the ransom money and the dark money keeps rolling through the global left deep state. They are buying up farmland (Gates and China) and trying to get rid of the meat industry so......cyber attack on meat and pay themselves ransom. C I a/China/ Soros/ Obama et al playing every card in the book and watching it all play out like a fiddle. Covid spectacle (Canada and UK) that many fell for mostly all still under lockdowns....drum up race and divisiveness between black and white, masked sheep and unmasked common sense people, experimental injected and common sense non injected, rich vs poor- you name it.

Just my opinion

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT