ADVERTISEMENT

Every hour since 4 p.m.

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
MSNBC has led off each of its shows / “news” broadcasts by airing the new Kamala Harris campaign ad. MSNBC giving their girl free advertising. Understand, their not broadcasting the paid ad, their showing it as the lead story of the news broadcast.

I guess I shouldn’t worry about it. The people they’re targeting that watch that channel are already voting for Harris anyway. It’s not like people on the fence are watching that trash.

GTYOseaaIAAXBd7

MSNBC has led off each of its shows / “news” broadcasts by airing the new Kamala Harris campaign ad. MSNBC giving their girl free advertising. Understand, their not broadcasting the paid ad, their showing it as the lead story of the news broadcast.

I guess I shouldn’t worry about it. The people they’re targeting that watch that channel are already voting for Harris anyway. It’s not like people on the fence are watching that trash.
Have you seen their ratings? You may be the only person watching, and it hasn’t changed your vote, which means it is literally 0.0000000% effective.

You watch that channel every hour?
What can I say. It’s my last week of summer before starting meetings at school and, during this crazy news cycle, i’ve been watching the first five minutes of CNN, FoxNews, and MSNBC, during their news programs late in the day. That’s kinda the life of a history teacher who takes politics way too seriously!

What can I say. It’s my last week of summer before starting meetings at school and, during this crazy news cycle, i’ve been watching the first five minutes of CNN, FoxNews, and MSNBC, during their news programs late in the day. That’s kinda the life of a history teacher who takes politics way too seriously!
What history classes do you teach?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT