ADVERTISEMENT

Even Some Anti-Vaxxers Laughed At Her And Said She’s Batshit Crazy

Last edited:
haha…

On average, vaccinated people experienced an increase of less than one day in each cycle in which they were vaccinated: a .71 day increase after the first dose and a .56 day increase after the second dose. Participants who received both doses in a single cycle had a 3.91 day increase in cycle length. After vaccination, cycle length had increased by only .02 days for individuals who received one dose per cycle, and .85 days for individuals who received two doses in one cycle, compared to participants who were not vaccinated. Changes in cycle length did not differ according to the type of vaccine received.

Of the total, 1,342 participants experienced a change in cycle length of eight or more days, comprising 6.2% of vaccinated individuals and 5.0% of unvaccinated individuals. Women who were younger and who had longer cycle length before vaccination were more likely to experience the increase.

Qarry on
Oh, well, David, since there was a physical reaction that was totally unexpected ( and *clearly temporary,* like inflation) and since that couldn’t possibly have a completely unexpected long term effect (Or could it? who knows? They rushed it out without knowing what the side effects, short term or long term, would be. But they’ve gotta make those profits!), then anyone like Naomi Wolf who was reporting on these side effects virtually from the beginning - correctly, I might add - needed to be shut up and vilified as a kook. So what if she was right all along, she’s been labelled as batshit crazy, so no one should pay the slightest attention to her, what did you call it, garbage? Sorry, my rotund friend, you pissed away any credibility you might have had when you mocked her academic credentials and pretended your much less impressive academic career is superior. Did you study a lot of medicine in your philosiohy and computer classes? Oh, one other question: how much of your bragged-about wealth did your $400/hour analysis persuade you to invest in Pfizer? Are you starting to get a little skittish, gonna do a panic sell off soon? Oh well, don’t worry, your investments in the weapons manufacturing industry will more than cover up your losses. Get back to your treehouse and massage your bruised ego. I hear thumb sucking has great healing power.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Oh, well, David, since there was a physical reaction that was totally unexpected ( and *clearly temporary,* like inflation) and since that couldn’t possibly have a completely unexpected long term effect (Or could it? who knows? They rushed it out without knowing what the side effects, short term or long term, would be. But they’ve gotta make those profits!), then anyone like Naomi Wolf who was reporting on these side effects virtually from the beginning - correctly, I might add - needed to be shut up and vilified as a kook. So what if she was right all along, she’s been labelled as batshit crazy, so no one should pay the slightest attention to her, what did you call it, garbage? Sorry, my rotund friend, you pissed away any credibility you might have had when you mocked her academic credentials and pretended your much less impressive academic career is superior. Did you study a lot of medicine in your philosiohy and computer classes? Oh, one other question: how much of your bragged-about wealth did your $400/hour analysis persuade you to invest in Pfizer? Are you starting to get a little skittish, gonna do a panic sell off soon? Oh well, don’t worry, your investments in the weapons manufacturing industry will more than cover up your losses. Get back to your treehouse and massage your bruised ego. I hear thumb sucking has great healing power.
This discussion reminds me of a joke. What is this: 6.9?

Who’s laughing at whom now?

Man I wish there were more hours in the day...

Question for you, Dan. There are several tables in that link that show that females had a higher rate of "adverse" vaccine related events than males. Do you think the conclusion that females actually experienced "adverse" vaccine issues more than males is the most accurate one? Or would it be more accurate to say that females reported more "adverse" events that males did?

Would it surprise you to find out that multiple studies have demonstrated that females report "adverse" events at a higher rate than males but that males actually experience a higher rate of serious and fatal "adverse" events than females? Here's a good one to start with...

Man I wish there were more hours in the day...

Question for you, Dan. There are several tables in that link that show that females had a higher rate of "adverse" vaccine related events than males. Do you think the conclusion that females actually experienced "adverse" vaccine issues more than males is the most accurate one? Or would it be more accurate to say that females reported more "adverse" events that males did?

Would it surprise you to find out that multiple studies have demonstrated that females report "adverse" events at a higher rate than males but that males actually experience a higher rate of serious and fatal "adverse" events than females? Here's a good one to start with...

I have no idea, Medic, nor do I particularly care. The point of this thread is Naomi Wolf has been shown to be correct after months/years of serial abuse coming at her from every conceivable angle, pro-vaxxers and anti-vaxxers alike. They literally tried to censor/cancel her and get the public to believe she is a raging nut job. It would be nice if some of them would apologize. But of course they could never bring themselves to do that. If they admitted they were wrong about that people might start to wonder what else they are wrong about. Hell, they might even start to wonder about it themselves. That’s why I suggested that @davidallen construct a safe space.

Reactions: colcord
Who’s laughing at whom now?

Good read. We know that vaccines cause an inflammatory reaction in the body and we know that inflammation in the body can alter menstruation. I wonder if that's the correlation seen in the vaccine data.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I have no idea, Medic, nor do I particularly care.

Bullsh!t

Your discourse - once boastfully desired to be collectively elevated on this board - towards David devolved into fat jokes. You obviously care a great deal, and this pity party is concrete evidence of that.

Do better, Dan. Elevate yourself first.

carry on

That womens’ menstruation cycles were adversely affected. When she pointed this out she was accused of everything but witchcraft.
"Adversely affected?" According to the study I linked above, here's the current available conclusion:

"Conclusions: Covid-19 vaccination is associated with a small and likely to be temporary change in menstrual cycle length but no change in menses length."

I'm not sure I'd call that "adversely affected." And the study linked above didn't find any evidence that the type of vaccine administered had any effect on the reported event rate.

"Changes in cycle length did not differ by the vaccine’s mechanism of action (mRNA, adenovirus vector, or inactivated virus)."

Isn't her "argument" based on the Pfizer mRNA vaccine?

"Adversely affected?" According to the study I linked above, here's the current available conclusion:

"Conclusions: Covid-19 vaccination is associated with a small and likely to be temporary change in menstrual cycle length but no change in menses length."

I'm not sure I'd call that "adversely affected." And the study linked above didn't find any evidence that the type of vaccine administered had any effect on the reported event rate.

"Changes in cycle length did not differ by the vaccine’s mechanism of action (mRNA, adenovirus vector, or inactivated virus)."

Isn't her "argument" based on the Pfizer mRNA vaccine?
I see that David has managed to get you to take up his line of argument, a line in which I have no interest in following. It is immaterial to me the severity of the adversre effect or the assumed temporal nature therein. Since it's a vaccine that had never been tried and was barely tested before being unleashed on the public I don't think anyone should make an assertion with utmost certainty. But that's not the point of the thread as I intended it, and I don't give a flying flip in debating the issue under David's terms.

What galls the hell out of me is not the severity or temporal nature of the side effects, it never has been about that. I don't know any more about the science involved than does David (although he would never admit he doesn't know diddly about it beyond what he read on Google.) What galls the hell out of me is the attitude of those well represented by @davidallen, an attitude of smug intellectual arrogance, a pretense of intellectual superiority no matter what the subject matter. When Wolf first brought up her concern about side effects she was treated with utmost disrespect. She had always been "on their side" but she took one step out of line and instantly became someone whose reputation needed to be destroyed. We see the same thing happening to Elon Musk, Matt Taibbi and others: the ideological mantra is not to be questioned or toyed with. At first I thought David probably knew the degree of political evil that attitude represents and he obeyed out of fear that he might get "dissappeared" if he questioned anything. After all, he was trying to move up the Google corporate ladder (until Google no longer needed his minuscule talents). Now I've come to understand that he thinks he is (or will be) a leader in the new society his revolution creates and he embraces it with all he's got. Naomi Wolf should be apologized to for what David's team has done to her, but not only do they not apologize but they double down and spin like a whirling dervish to protet themselves from discovery. If you want to talk about that I'm your man. If you want to talk about what David wants to talk about, talk to him. And if I'm coming off as disrespectful to you I apologize. I hold you in high regard, always have.

Last edited:
I see that David has managed to get you to take up his line of argument, a line in which I have no interest in following.
Huh? I have no idea what David's line of argument is as I haven't read his posts.

You said that she was correct about the menstrual cycle being affected but you don't care about anything more than her claiming that? Yikes, Dan. There's more to medicine and science than semantics.

What galls the hell out of me is not the severity or temporal nature of the side effects, it never has been about that.
Again, so it's about the semantics? When it comes to medicine, outcomes are usually the measured goal so it's actually all about the severity or temporal nature of the side effects to those of us who work in the field.

Huh? I have no idea what David's line of argument is as I haven't read his posts.

You said that she was correct about the menstrual cycle being affected but you don't care about anything more than her claiming that? Yikes, Dan. There's more to medicine and science than semantics.

Again, so it's about the semantics? When it comes to medicine, outcomes are usually the measured goal so it's actually all about the severity or temporal nature of the side effects to those of us who work in the field.
Please reread my comment. It is not about the medicine, the science or the semantics. It's about the attitude of smug certainty of people like @davidallen combined with the attack on the character, sanity or intellectual capacity of anyone who dares let a toe slip past the demarcation line. In my advancing years I am losing patience with the attitude. If you have a quibble with the medical people she links to, that's well and good. You do not resort to character assassination with your quibble. David does.

Please reread my comment. It is not about the medicine, the science or the semantics. It's about the attitude of smug certainty of people like @davidallen combined with the attack on the character, sanity or intellectual capacity of anyone who dares let a toe slip past the demarcation line. In my advancing years I am losing patience with the attitude. If you have a quibble with the medical people she links to, that's well and good. You do not resort to character assassination with your quibble. David does.
These people profiteer off character assasination of those involved in the science, medicine and patient care… and you eat it up.

You just got done taking shots at David’s academia, career, weight, etc.

Character assasination is everything you live for, and you can’t handle when the finger points back.

Passive aggressive whiny little titty baby b!tch lol

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
These people profiteer off character assasination of those involved in the science, medicine and patient care… and you eat it up.

You just got done taking shots at David’s academia, career, weight, etc.

Character assasination is everything you live for, and you can’t handle when the finger points back.

Passive aggressive whiny little titty baby b!tch lol

carry on
David has hyped his academic prowess and career as middle management at Google with almost every post. That as the foundation of his arrogance leaves him open to ridicule. When he disrespects Wolf's acadmic credentials (which are vastly superior to his) he leaves himself open to ridicule and deservedly so. I remember once he said something about posting a picture of himself in a speedo and I asked him to please not do that. Today I referenced his rotundness. I may have said something about his weight/appearance somewhere else, but it's not something I have done on a regualar basis.

David has hyped his academic prowess and career as middle management at Google with almost every post. That as the foundation of his arrogance leaves him open to ridicule. When he disrespects Wolf's acadmic credentials (which are vastly superior to his) he leaves himself open to ridicule and deservedly so. I remember once he said something about posting a picture of himself in a speedo and I asked him to please not do that. Today I referenced his rotundness. I may have said something about his weight/appearance somewhere else, but it's not something I have done on a regualar basis.

Someone who left school and didn’t finish their dOctOraTe until 30 years later is “vAstLy SuPeRiOr”?

Cmon man lol

Outrages (2019)​

Wolf's book Outrages: Sex, Censorship, and the Criminalization of Love was published in 2019, based on the 2015 doctoral thesis she completed under the supervision of Trinity College, Oxford, literary scholar Stefano-Maria Evangelista.[23][24] In the book, she studies the repression of homosexuality in relation to attitudes towards divorce and prostitution, and also in relation to the censorship of books.[92]
Outrages was published in the UK in May 2019 by Virago Press.[93] On June 12, 2019, Outrages was named on the O, The Oprah Magazine's "The 32 Best Books by Women of Summer 2019" list.[94] The following day, the US publisher recalled all copies from US bookstores.[95]
In a 2019 BBC radio interview, broadcaster and author Matthew Sweet identified an error in a central tenet of the book: a misunderstanding of the legal term "death recorded", which Wolf had taken to mean that the convict had been executed but which in fact means that the convict was pardoned or the sentence was commuted.[96][97][98] He cited a website for the Old Bailey Criminal Court, which Wolf had referred to as one of her sources earlier in the interview.[99] Reviewers have described other errors of scholarship in the work.[100][101]
Wolf appeared at the Hay Festival, Wales in late May 2019, a few days after her exchange with Sweet, where she defended her book and said she had already corrected the error.[102] She stated at an event in Manhattan in June that she was not embarrassed and felt grateful towards Sweet for the correction.[103][104]On October 18, 2019, it became known that the release of the book by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt in the United States was being canceled, with copies already printed and distributed being pulled and pulped.[105] Wolf expressed the hope that the book would still be published in the US.[106][107]
A UK paperback edition of the book was published by Virago in November 2020, with the incorrect references to the execution of men for sodomy that were included in the hardback edition removed. Interviewed about the new edition, Matthew Sweet said that the book continues to misread historical sources: "Dr Wolf has misrepresented the experiences of victims of child abuse and violent sexual assault. This is the most profound offence against her discipline, as well as the memories of real people on the historical record". Cultural historian Fern Riddell called the book a "calumny against gay people" in the nineteenth century and said that Wolf "presents child rapists and those taking part in acts of bestiality as being gay men in consensual relationships and that is completely wrong". The Daily Telegraph reported that there had been calls for Wolf's 2015 DPhil to be re-examined, and for Virago to withdraw the book.[108] In a statement to The Guardian, Wolf said the book had been reviewed "by leading scholars in the field", and said "it is clear that I have accurately represented the position". Oxford University stated that a "statement of clarification" to Wolf's thesis had been received and approved, and would be "available for consultation in the Bodleian Library in due course".[109]
In March 2021, Times Higher Education reported that Wolf's original thesis remained unavailable six years after it was examined. Oxford doctoral graduates can request an embargo of up to three years, with the potential for renewal.[110] The thesis finally became available in April 2021, with nine pages of corrections attached dealing with the misreading of historic criminal records.[111][24] Wolf had submitted the thesis to the archive in December 2020, more than five years after her DPhil was awarded, and she had requested a one-year extension to the embargo period so that she could seek legal advice.[112] The extension request was declined.[113]
Outrages has been used as an example in university teaching about the danger of misreading historical sources.[114]

carry on

Someone who left school and didn’t finish their dOctOraTe until 30 years later is “vAstLy SuPeRiOr”?

Cmon man lol

Outrages (2019)​

Wolf's book Outrages: Sex, Censorship, and the Criminalization of Love was published in 2019, based on the 2015 doctoral thesis she completed under the supervision of Trinity College, Oxford, literary scholar Stefano-Maria Evangelista.[23][24] In the book, she studies the repression of homosexuality in relation to attitudes towards divorce and prostitution, and also in relation to the censorship of books.[92]
Outrages was published in the UK in May 2019 by Virago Press.[93] On June 12, 2019, Outrages was named on the O, The Oprah Magazine's "The 32 Best Books by Women of Summer 2019" list.[94] The following day, the US publisher recalled all copies from US bookstores.[95]
In a 2019 BBC radio interview, broadcaster and author Matthew Sweet identified an error in a central tenet of the book: a misunderstanding of the legal term "death recorded", which Wolf had taken to mean that the convict had been executed but which in fact means that the convict was pardoned or the sentence was commuted.[96][97][98] He cited a website for the Old Bailey Criminal Court, which Wolf had referred to as one of her sources earlier in the interview.[99] Reviewers have described other errors of scholarship in the work.[100][101]
Wolf appeared at the Hay Festival, Wales in late May 2019, a few days after her exchange with Sweet, where she defended her book and said she had already corrected the error.[102] She stated at an event in Manhattan in June that she was not embarrassed and felt grateful towards Sweet for the correction.[103][104]On October 18, 2019, it became known that the release of the book by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt in the United States was being canceled, with copies already printed and distributed being pulled and pulped.[105] Wolf expressed the hope that the book would still be published in the US.[106][107]
A UK paperback edition of the book was published by Virago in November 2020, with the incorrect references to the execution of men for sodomy that were included in the hardback edition removed. Interviewed about the new edition, Matthew Sweet said that the book continues to misread historical sources: "Dr Wolf has misrepresented the experiences of victims of child abuse and violent sexual assault. This is the most profound offence against her discipline, as well as the memories of real people on the historical record". Cultural historian Fern Riddell called the book a "calumny against gay people" in the nineteenth century and said that Wolf "presents child rapists and those taking part in acts of bestiality as being gay men in consensual relationships and that is completely wrong". The Daily Telegraph reported that there had been calls for Wolf's 2015 DPhil to be re-examined, and for Virago to withdraw the book.[108] In a statement to The Guardian, Wolf said the book had been reviewed "by leading scholars in the field", and said "it is clear that I have accurately represented the position". Oxford University stated that a "statement of clarification" to Wolf's thesis had been received and approved, and would be "available for consultation in the Bodleian Library in due course".[109]
In March 2021, Times Higher Education reported that Wolf's original thesis remained unavailable six years after it was examined. Oxford doctoral graduates can request an embargo of up to three years, with the potential for renewal.[110] The thesis finally became available in April 2021, with nine pages of corrections attached dealing with the misreading of historic criminal records.[111][24] Wolf had submitted the thesis to the archive in December 2020, more than five years after her DPhil was awarded, and she had requested a one-year extension to the embargo period so that she could seek legal advice.[112] The extension request was declined.[113]
Outrages has been used as an example in university teaching about the danger of misreading historical sources.[114]

carry on
Yes, VASTLY SUPERIOR.

Nicely put Big Dan

I see that David has managed to get you to take up his line of argument, a line in which I have no interest in following. It is immaterial to me the severity of the adversre effect or the assumed temporal nature therein. Since it's a vaccine that had never been tried and was barely tested before being unleashed on the public I don't think anyone should make an assertion with utmost certainty. But that's not the point of the thread as I intended it, and I don't give a flying flip in debating the issue under David's terms.

What galls the hell out of me is not the severity or temporal nature of the side effects, it never has been about that. I don't know any more about the science involved than does David (although he would never admit he doesn't know diddly about it beyond what he read on Google.) What galls the hell out of me is the attitude of those well represented by @davidallen, an attitude of smug intellectual arrogance, a pretense of intellectual superiority no matter what the subject matter. When Wolf first brought up her concern about side effects she was treated with utmost disrespect. She had always been "on their side" but she took one step out of line and instantly became someone whose reputation needed to be destroyed. We see the same thing happening to Elon Musk, Matt Taibbi and others: the ideological mantra is not to be questioned or toyed with. At first I thought David probably knew the degree of political evil that attitude represents and he obeyed out of fear that he might get "dissappeared" if he questioned anything. After all, he was trying to move up the Google corporate ladder (until Google no longer needed his minuscule talents). Now I've come to understand that he thinks he is (or will be) a leader in the new society his revolution creates and he embraces it with all he's got. Naomi Wolf should be apologized to for what David's team has done to her, but not only do they not apologize but they double down and spin like a whirling dervish to protet themselves from discovery. If you want to talk about that I'm your man. If you want to talk about what David wants to talk about, talk to him. And if I'm coming off as disrespectful to you I apologize. I hold you in high regard, always have.
So sensitive.

Reactions: Ponca Dan
Yore Jimmies are rustled huh?

• Haha
Yore Jimmies are rustled huh?
Nobody can rustle my Jimmies like you, David.

I'm trying to wrap my head around this...

Your beef isn't with misinformation or the lack of facts, it's really with how people go about pointing out bullshit?

I'm trying to wrap my head around this...

Your beef isn't with misinformation or the lack of facts, it's really with how people go about pointing out bullshit?
Let me try and explain it in easier to understand terms. David has his medical experts. She has hers. David, who wouldn’t know medical expertise if it bit him in the ass, but does know what his political team expects him to believe so he believes it, and also knows he is expected to trash her character and call anything she says about the subject as “garbage” and ridicule her writings as coming from someone who doesn’t know squat about what she’s talking about because her academic credentials are not medically associated (even though she relies on medical experts for her information and has spent months studying the subject), but somehow thinks his BA in philosophy and three minute Google search establishes his medical bona fides that are not to be questioned. I’m not a medical expert and don’t know the “science” or even which experts to trust. But I do know that David and his “team” have resorted to personal ad hominem attacks on her while she has remained steadfastly focused on a search for the truth. So my inclination is to trust what she says far more than David. It’s hard to find credible someone who uses David’s tactics in a debate. David (or you either it pains me to say) saying he’s pointing out bullshit does not mean that’s what he’s doing. It means he’s sticking with his team’s program and will not pull away from it under any circumstance. That’s what pisses me off.

while she has remained steadfastly focused on a search for the truth.
Oh, she has? Did you mean to type "focused on getting clicks?"

So you're telling me on one hand you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to this medical shit (and nothing wrong with that), but on the other hand somehow you know her "facts" are better than David's "facts" without having a clue what's factual? Surely you can see where that's confusing to me.

It means he’s sticking with his team’s program and will not pull away from it under any circumstance. That’s what pisses me off.
Dan, the irony...

even though she relies on medical experts for her information and has spent months studying the subject
I'm not sure an orthopedic surgeon is generally considered a medical expert on infectious disease, vaccines, or anything related to internal medicine. Now if you want to know the best approach for an anterior column acetabular fracture repair or how to manage a Gustilo-Anderson 3a fracture, that's a call to an orthopedic surgeon.

@Ponca Dan - I have just had enough time to fully read this thread again and for your own well being it might be best if I stop engaging with you. Wish you all the best.

Oh, she has? Did you mean to type "focused on getting clicks?"

So you're telling me on one hand you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to this medical shit (and nothing wrong with that), but on the other hand somehow you know her "facts" are better than David's "facts" without having a clue what's factual? Surely you can see where that's confusing to me.

Dan, the irony...
You are misrepresenting what I wrote, whether intentionally or not I don’t know. I don’t know the science (neither does David, by the way). That part you got correct. But nothing I said even implies I “know her ‘facts’ are better than David’s.” I said she is more believable. See the difference?
Let’s run an experiment in our heads. Let’s pretend that at this very moment we could kidnap David and Naomi and bring them in a room together, sit them at a table and have them discuss/debate the vax issue. No electronic devivices allowed, they can rely solely on what they know in their heads. Which one would you bet knows more about the subject, could refer to more “studies,” provide more backup for what they assert, would be more informed, more believable? And which one would revert to ad hominem character attack and call what the other was saying “garbage” or “bullshit?” I mean no offense but I’d take her detailed knowledge of the subject over yours in such a situation. She’d mop the floor with David. You know it, I know it and David knows it. How much of her writing on the subject have you personally read? IMO it is unconscionable that you accuse her of chasing clicks, an insulting assumption you know nothing about. Unlike David she is attempting to inform the public of an alternative scientific/medical explanation of the effects and side effects and trustworthiness of the Covid vaccines, an alternative to the explanations provided by the establishment medical community which has lied to us repeatedly and intentionally. Now, I’m pretty much talked out about this, I’m happy to turn the stage over to you for the last word. All I ask is for you to not twist my words into meaning something I clearly am not saying.

Last edited:
You are misrepresenting what I wrote, whether intentionally or not I don’t know. I don’t know the science (neither does David, by the way). That part you got correct. But nothing I said even implies I “know her ‘facts’ are better than David’s.” I said she is more believable. See the difference?
Let’s run an experiment in our heads. Let’s pretend that at this very moment we could kidnap David and Naomi and bring them in a room together, sit them at a table and have them discuss/debate the vax issue. No electronic devivices allowed, they can rely solely on what they know in their heads. Which one would you bet knows more about the subject, could refer to more “studies,” provide more backup for what they assert, would be more informed, more believable? And which one would revert to ad hominem character attack and call what the other was saying “garbage” or “bullshit?” I mean no offense but I’d take her detailed knowledge of the subject over yours in such a situation. She’d mop the floor with David. You know, I know it and David knows it. How much of her writing on the subject have you personally read? IMO it is unconscionable that you accuse her of chasing clicks, an insulting assumption you know nothing about. Unlike David she is attempting to inform the public of an alternative scientific/medical explanation of the effects and side effects and trustworthiness of the Covid vaccines, an alternative to the explanations provided by the establishment medical community which has lied to us repeatedly and intentionally. Now, I’m pretty much talked out about this, I’m happy to turn the stage over to you for the last word. All I ask is for you to not twist my words into meaning something I clearly am not saying.

PonQa DANning-Kruger EffeQt

carry on

This discussion reminds me of a joke. What is this: 6.9?
Another example of a period ruining a good time.
joke drums GIF by neomagazinroyale

What I have learned from a leftist friends is the only time something is important is when leftist say they are. If you are not in total agreement with a leftist your opinions and concerns are meaningless.

But nothing I said even implies I “know her ‘facts’ are better than David’s.” I said she is more believable. See the difference?
Right. She's more believable because she gets her medical information from other people just like David does, but she's not David. I definitely see the difference.
How much of her writing on the subject have you personally read? IMO it is unconscionable that you accuse her of chasing clicks, an insulting assumption you know nothing about.
What is her main source of income, Dan? I've read enough since entering this thread to know that she uses fear mongering, sensational language, and professional level drama to misrepresent facts to get people to read the stuff she's writing. Like I said, it's click bait.
Unlike David she is attempting to inform the public of an alternative scientific/medical explanation of the effects and side effects and trustworthiness of the Covid vaccines, an alternative to the explanations provided by the establishment medical community which has lied to us repeatedly and intentionally.
This kinda implies her "facts" are better than David's "facts." They aren't, but you said don't care about the facts, so that's probably a moot point.

I have no idea what the "medical establishment" is and have no idea how you'd know you've been lied to if you don't know factual information. That's a curious spot. As a healthcare provider, I'd say you've been lied to by politicians, bureaucrats, blog writers, authors, tweeters, Hollywood actors, and the list goes on. Misinformation sells really well these days.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT