ADVERTISEMENT

Even Some Anti-Vaxxers Laughed At Her And Said She’s Batshit Crazy

It’s fascinating how many people advertise themselves as “dOcTOrS”…and how many people like @Ponca Dan and his MAGAmen ilk choke down on the bullsh!t lol.

Batsh!t doesn’t scratch the surface lately haha…

carry on

It’s fascinating how many people advertise themselves as “dOcTOrS”…and how many people like @Ponca Dan and his MAGAmen ilk choke down on the bullsh!t lol.

carry on
Science is like like biological sex to the left. It's subjective to a person's perspective.

If you feel it, it's your truth.

Remember when that used to be called delusion?

carry on
If you’re going to criticize or poke fun you should at least get your “facts” right. Neither I nor Naomi Wolf are part of the MAGA movement. We’re batshit crazy of our own accord. It’s funny, though, how she was right and those who tried to silence her were wrong, but she’s the batshit crazy one!

If you’re going to criticize or poke fun you should at least get your “facts” right. Neither I nor Naomi Wolf are part of the MAGA movement. We’re batshit crazy of our own accord. It’s funny, though, how she was right and those who tried to silence her were wrong, but she’s the batshit crazy one!
It's apparent to increasing numbers that blatant gaslighting is all they got.

What was she right about?

No, David, I’m not going to play your game. Read the link and watch the videos to find your answer.
I'm not watching that garbage. Thanks for caving so quickly. Her English Lit Ph.D. sure comes in handy in assessing her ability to discern medical fact from fiction. Thanks, Danny.

I'm not watching that garbage. Thanks for caving so quickly. Her English Lit Ph.D. sure comes in handy in assessing her ability to discern medical fact from fiction. Thanks, Danny.
David, at least she has a PhD. Do you? Besides she got all her information from Google. As a person who has no PhD but pretends he knows everything about everything because he looks on Google I’d have thought you’d cheer. And it’s the height of arrogance to declare something which has been “verified by science” to be garbage without looking at it. But that doesn’t surprise us. On this board you’re the king of arrogance. If you did look at the link you’d see she shares multiple links from people from the medical profession. You should establish your own safe space where you can curl into a fetal position and cuddle a bunny and then tackle the terrifying information that causes you so much flop sweat. You can do it!

Last edited:
Look at the whole link and you’ll realize what a fool you’re making of yourself. Your intentional ignorance is truly pathetic.

Haha

I went all the way down…

What is there to digest beyond a treasure trove of pretty-please-give-me-more-money links?

I must’ve goofed on the cogent, powerful analysis debunking those who actually work to save lives.

“iNtEnTiOnAL iGnOrANcE”

carry on

Last edited:
Reactions: davidallen
Congratulations, @Ponca Dan, or should I say PonQa, now…

you are LiTeRaL LeE they now…this is what you’re on the level of…

It’s not even funny…it’s just sad.

carry on
Someone say Q?! Qorndog says most Q peeps are patriots and anti vaxxers are the other "conspiracy" truthers and both those
Groups are looking smart as hell these days eh injected ones? Q has been telling everyone the last few years the world is ran by elite pedophiles and that's 100 percent true......anti Vaxxers have been saying they are poisoning our kids with all those jabs- that's 100 percent true.

Who's the smart ones now eh comrade🤔

Someone say Q?! Qorndog says most Q peeps are patriots and anti vaxxers are the other "conspiracy" truthers and both those
Groups are looking smart as hell these days eh injected ones? Q has been telling everyone the last few years the world is ran by elite pedophiles and that's 100 percent true......anti Vaxxers have been saying they are poisoning our kids with all those jabs- that's 100 percent true.

Who's the smart ones now eh comrade🤔
Qorndog is 100 percent anti Vax and proud of it.

O/U of antivaxxers pre- Covid ....5 percent

O/U of antivaxxers post Covid.....50 percent

Qorn is taking the over...

I didn’t even tag him…and off we go because of Dan’s mutual thirst for the Qornspiracy theories…

Sad…

Tragic even…
tragic-powerrangers.gif

Qarry on

Reactions: davidallen
David, at least she has a PhD. Do you? Besides she got all her information from Google. As a person who has no PhD but pretends he knows everything about everything because he looks on Google I’d have thought you’d cheer. And it’s the height of arrogance to declare something which has been “verified by science” to be garbage without looking at it. But that doesn’t surprise us. On this board you’re the king of arrogance. If you did look at the link you’d see she shares multiple links from people from the medical profession. You should establish your own safe space where you can curl into a fetal position and cuddle a bunny and then tackle the terrifying information that causes you so much flop sweat. Yoy can do it!
What was it she said that has been "verified by science"?

What was it she said that has been "verified by science"?
Why don’t you read it and find out? Scared to get smacked in your face with things you don’t want to know? Would it be too painful to your psyche to discover someone you were told is batshit crazy (something you desperately need to believe in order to uphold your own batshit crazy pretense of intellectual superiority) turned out to be right about something you want her to be wrong about? Seriously, what has she done to you that scares you so badly? Why are you so afraid of what she said that you thought was wrong but it turned out she was right? Were you pleased when she got censored for making claims that have now been shown to be true? What’s the matter with you, Bud?

Naomi Wolf yet another conspiracy theorist that is now a conspiracy truther- once you're awake you see it and will never go back to sleep. The level to which Pfizer, occupied swamp and the fake news brainwashed the sheep to slaughter is remarkable to watch- if it wasn't so sad

NIH study showing 40% (40 million) of vaccinated women experienced changes in their menstrual cycles.
Is the. National Instistute of Health illegitimate?
It’s legitimate only when it verifies what David wants to hear. Otherwise it’s batshit crazy like Naomi Wolf.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
NIH study showing 40% (40 million) of vaccinated women experienced changes in their menstrual cycles.
Is the. National Instistute of Health illegitimate?

It’s legitimate only when it verifies what David wants to hear. Otherwise it’s batshit crazy like Naomi Wolf.

haha…

On average, vaccinated people experienced an increase of less than one day in each cycle in which they were vaccinated: a .71 day increase after the first dose and a .56 day increase after the second dose. Participants who received both doses in a single cycle had a 3.91 day increase in cycle length. After vaccination, cycle length had increased by only .02 days for individuals who received one dose per cycle, and .85 days for individuals who received two doses in one cycle, compared to participants who were not vaccinated. Changes in cycle length did not differ according to the type of vaccine received.

Of the total, 1,342 participants experienced a change in cycle length of eight or more days, comprising 6.2% of vaccinated individuals and 5.0% of unvaccinated individuals. Women who were younger and who had longer cycle length before vaccination were more likely to experience the increase.

Qarry on

Why don’t you read it and find out? Scared to get smacked in your face with things you don’t want to know? Would it be too painful to your psyche to discover someone you were told is batshit crazy (something you desperately need to believe in order to uphold your own batshit crazy pretense of intellectual superiority) turned out to be right about something you want her to be wrong about? Seriously, what has she done to you that scares you so badly? Why are you so afraid of what she said that you thought was wrong but it turned out she was right? Were you pleased when she got censored for making claims that have now been shown to be true? What’s the matter with you, Bud?
I did. Nothing she said previously appeared on the face to be "verified by science". Need yore help Danny.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT