ADVERTISEMENT

Even in the face of the evidence liberals won’t admit they are being manipulated

Had dinner last night with another couple and we were discussing the same thing. The hypocrisy and flip flopping know no ends, and not only on immigration.

Reactions: squeak
The stories from Mexico defy everything these nuts stand for. I would love for @CowboyUp to sit in a room full of Mexicans and tell them 99% of the people in their country are good god fearing people.

31,000+ recorded murders in 2017. That’s like 9/11 happening every month. The rich live behind gates with armed guards. The middle class are shaken down and the poor are helpless. As long as daddy cup gets his cotton cut for cheap zfg.

When I was visiting my great aunt her boyfriend told us story after story about the cartels. He went back to old Mexico for his fathers funeral and had to leave in the middle of the night because he inherited some land that they wanted. He said people just take what they want and the lucky ones are just tied up and left in the ditch.

It’s a shithole and building a wall is common sense which is something liberals have been all too happy to abandon.

What? We don't have a wall?

I thought Biff was gonna persuade Mexico to pay for it?

What's taking so long?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT