ADVERTISEMENT

Esteemed climate scientist calls out GOP for not voting for the inflation bill that will save the planet

Medic007

MegaPoke is insane
Sep 25, 2006
Chuckle. @Syskatine I can't imagine why people don't seriously listen to esteemed climate scientists like Bill Weir. Weird.

CNN climate correspondent posts (and deletes) tweet claiming Republicans are speeding up end of the world

Chuckle. @Syskatine I can't imagine why people don't seriously listen to esteemed climate scientists like Bill Weir. Weird.

CNN climate correspondent posts (and deletes) tweet claiming Republicans are speeding up end of the world

Syskadick's rebuttal will be one for the ages. 😂

LoL. LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

Anything yet?

LoL. LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

Anything yet?
Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!

Poor Dickbreath thinks Bill Weir is an esteemed climate scientist. Why do you think he deleted his tweet? I'll bet your chubby little dick beaters would have hit the retweet if he hadn't.

BTW, did you and TeaPain ever get the twitter share button back from the Russians?

@Syskatine another one of your esteemed climate scientists doing climate science...

Leonardo DiCaprio funneled grants through dark money group to fund climate nuisance lawsuits, emails show

Dang @Syskatine, esteemed climate scientists even have a clock that counts down the years, months, days, hours, minutes, and seconds until it's too late to keep the "global temperature" from warming more than 1.5 degrees Celsius. How effing climate scientific is that?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dang @Syskatine, esteemed climate scientists even have a clock that counts down the years, months, days, hours, minutes, and seconds until it's too late to keep the "global temperature" from warming more than 1.5 degrees Celsius. How effing climate scientific is that?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do they have a clock that reads the numerically dysfunctional Fahrenheit temp for the board's slow 11?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT