ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN+ and flo

NCcowboy

Redshirt
Dec 18, 2011
Durham
Does anyone know if home matches this year will be on flo? The Big XII signed an agreement with espn to have essentially a big XII network on ESPN+ to show one football game and sports other than football and basketball. It didn’t specifically say anything about wrestling, but mentioned baseball. Seems like this is where to conference is going, except Texas will be on longhorn network and apparently OU not participating.

ESPN+ is $5 a month or $50 a year.

Last edited:
We had a thread on this a little while back but I don't know where things stand. Flo had an article 2 weeks ago about ISU's schedule and it said they were streaming every Cyclone home dual.

FYI... ESPN+ is part of the bundle that Disney+ is offering. I think it's $12.99 per month for Disney+, Hulu (with ads), and ESPN+. If you are a Star Wars and/or Marvel fan, you will want Disney+. If all OSU wrestling duals are on ESPN+ this year, that's even better. I don't think Disney+ is available until November.... just in time for wrestling season.

One of the Flo guys posted on the Rutgers board that ESPN+ will PROBABLY broadcast the Big12, ACC, Ivy & MAC duals.

Flo will co-stream the BTN+ duals, but not the others because they don't have an arrangement with ESPN.

One of the Flo guys posted on the Rutgers board that ESPN+ will PROBABLY broadcast the Big12, ACC, Ivy & MAC duals.

Flo will co-stream the BTN+ duals, but not the others because they don't have an arrangement with ESPN.

Thanks for the information- I guess I will have to get the ESPN+ subscription as well if this is accurate.

Reactions: Wrassler17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT