ADVERTISEMENT

Eric Swalwell Learns a Hard Lesson After Picking a Fight With Marjorie Taylor Greene

After years of watching Republicans get bullied by Democrats and the MSM it's refreshing to see Democrats get some of it back.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
Sooooo maga. She talks shit on twitter like a playground bully, which requires no skill, so she's really slaying it. Meanwhile, she's nothing, no assignments or committees, affecting nothing.

Can't imagine why nobody will debate her, she'll reduce it to the usual gay-slur, lying, playground taunts that maga loves as they lose. Look where it's gotten her.

Lol and what lesson? She'll continue to be blackballed from making policy? Quite the winner!
Sooooo maga. She talks shit on twitter like a playground bully, which requires no skill, so she's really slaying it. Meanwhile, she's nothing, no assignments or committees, affecting nothing.

Can't imagine why nobody will debate her, she'll reduce it to the usual gay-slur, lying, playground taunts that maga loves as they lose. Look where it's gotten her.

Look out your window.

What do you see?

She just owned a sexist lib on Twitter. I didn’t know you support misogyny. Learn something new every day.

a448e44eec8f52902d0b70903b6a59c9.jpg

She just owned a sexist lib on Twitter. I didn’t know you support misogyny. Learn something new every day.

There it is. "Owned" in maga parlance means they insulted someone. Well done, Margerie.

joe JA ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^20 ++++++++59%

lot of blue collar educated types getting on board

After years of watching Republicans get bullied by Democrats and the MSM it's refreshing to see Democrats get some of it back.
The bullying has been one sided for the last 40 years as republicans lie, cheat and steal to push their ultra radical path to fascism.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
She owns nobody. However I am sure she is happy today with another mass shooting. Que up the right wing parties. I cannot understand why you morons like these shootings. I wish you actually cared about humans not being murdered. You guys are huge enablers. We must find a different approach than more guns. And I am a serious gun owner, hunter and fun shooter.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
She owns nobody. However I am sure she is happy today with another mass shooting. Que up the right wing parties. I cannot understand why you morons like these shootings. I wish you actually cared about humans not being murdered. You guys are huge enablers. We must find a different approach than more guns. And I am a serious gun owner, hunter and fun shooter.
Pwned

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT