ADVERTISEMENT

Entire U.S. supply of diesel engine oil may be wiped out in 8 weeks… no more oil until 2023

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

I've been hearing about this since the first of the year but didn't think it was all that concerning but with Biden in charge and hearing from one of our friends in the trucking industry this could get very real. If you have a diesel truck you might want to stock up on oil just in case this is as real as I'm hearing.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I've been hearing rumors of the DEF issue, but the entire Deisel market is new. If this is true, it has huge ramifications for shipping product anywhere, and in today's society we rely on the supermarket for our food, which requires shipping. This would devastate not just our economy but upend our lives completely. Just getting food to market would be a huge challenge, let alone getting that shirt you ordered from China.

I am desperately hoping this is not true. True or not we need a very close look at our own supply chain. We are finding way too many holes.

Been telling y'all we need to fix the elections- this is going to get bad- real real bad. It's not like we let an American lover patriot steal the elections- we have people behind the scenes That did a coup and are literally destroying the country- and most other countries- the US being crooked is causing so much unnecessary and undeserved pain and suffering everywhere. Fix 2020 already or we deserve what we get. The dude never conceded- it's not hard to get this right

Been telling y'all we need to fix the elections- this is going to get bad- real real bad. It's not like we let an American lover patriot steal the elections- we have people behind the scenes That did a coup and are literally destroying the country- and most other countries- the US being crooked is causing so much unnecessary and undeserved pain and suffering everywhere. Fix 2020 already or we deserve what we get. The dude never conceded- it's not hard to get this right

Tinfoil hats are all the rage lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT