ADVERTISEMENT

Enlighten me about the 2024 DNC

22LR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 1, 2015
The question out there is, will this be a peaceful convention, or another 1968 disaster?

After refreshing my memory about what happened in '68, I don't see the same ingredients and scenario. Daly warned the "un-patriotic to stay away". Well in 2024, the un-patriotic "burn it down" crowd is what makes up the DNC. The radical communists run the show.

Q: If civil unrest breaks out against these degenerates, who will be doing the protesting?

Last edited:
The question out there is, will this be a peaceful convention, or another 1968 disaster?

After refreshing my memory about what happened in '68, I don't see the same ingredients and scenario. Daly warned the "un-patriotic to stay away". Well in 2024, the un-patriotic "burn it down" crowd is what makes up the DNC. The radical communists run the show.

Q: If civil unrest breaks out, who will be doing the protesting?
People like Hamas Dan because Kamala is already catching flak for a pro Israel stance. The other 90% will because they have nothing better to do than Burn, Loot and Murder, its the Dim way when you don't get your way. The only question that remains is will Mudflaps Mala bail them out again?

People like Hamas Dan because Kamala is already catching flak for a pro Israel stance. The other 90% will because they have nothing better to do than Burn, Loot and Murder, its the Dim way when you don't get your way. The only question that remains is will Mudflaps Mala bail them out again?

OK, that's one possible reason, the Jew-haters like Hamas Dan.

Oh... and the hip-hop filth.

Q: If civil unrest breaks out against these degenerates, who will be doing the protesting?
Speaking of 1968:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT