ADVERTISEMENT

Elizabeth Warren

1/64 = 0.015625 :rolleyes:

or

tenor.gif

Accurate tweet.

Many leftist websites calling her out for doing this.

She made a major miscalculation on this.
And they should. She should have never claimed the Indian BS to begin with, but in the off chance her family lied to her and she bought it all these years, she shouldn’t have taken Trump’s bait and either 1) ignore it, or 2) come out and apologize for being incorrect.

I listened to Ben Shapiro’s podcast on this subject yesterday. He had a good take on it (after laughing at her for 15 minutes). She thought the media would cover for her, and they did. The initial headlines were just like @CSCOTTOSUPOKES attenpt to rub our noses in it. The 2nd reason she needed this to be true deals with the 2020 election. She isn’t minority enough in this day of the Democratic Party to make it out of the primaries.

He realized NeverTrump was dead. Dumped it and went full MAGA. Thinking he is setting up for a strong run in 2024
Maybe. First, he wants to be Judiciary Committee Chairman when Grassley moves to Financial Committee Chairman when Hatch leaves.

Accurate tweet.

Many leftist websites calling her out for doing this.

She made a major miscalculation on this.

I liked this for two reasons. 1, yea, the leftists are calling her out (and I am massively shocked by that). 2...seriously, he (Trump) must have f-ed up to have an accurate tweet, even though he couldn't control himself on the last part. Seriously, how did that happen?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT