ADVERTISEMENT

Eff Al Jazeera, and eff the AP

Of course with roles reversed the peaceful muslims in Hamas would have warned all the Israelis in such a building so they could get out before it was bombed....right?????? What do you think Ali?

Hamas, PLO, Hezbollah and Abbas are ALL scum sucking vermin and my fervent hope is the Israelis decapitate all the sub-human leadership in this deal. For Israel, don't negotiate, don't let up and don't listen to the world press......keep it pressed to the metal. I'll start wearing my IDF shirts again, so I can piss off MORE liberals and of course the other losers that support this scum.

I had a couple of Palestinian brothers that worked for me for couple years. They had the worst tempers of anyone I have ever been around and would start throwing fist at the drop of a hat. As much as they fought you would think they would be good at it but about the only the they were good at was taking an ass whipping.

Watch the very beginning, multiple times. You can see the ordinance streaking into the building before the first explosion. It was a controlled implosion via guided ordinance.
Yes. They obviously targeted the building to make it fall away from the other building. When the support gave out on one side, the whole building keeled over.

Watch the very beginning, multiple times. You can see the ordinance streaking into the building before the first explosion. It was a controlled implosion via guided ordinance.

I’m not denying that at all, it’s the way the building falls. Have you ever watched professionals implode a building so it falls perfect without damaging structures around it. That is the way this building fell. Maybe that streaking was for theatrics, or maybe it was truly a perfect strike. I’m just skeptical on this story all around.

I’m not denying that at all, it’s the way the building falls. Have you ever watched professionals implode a building so it falls perfect without damaging structures around it. That is the way this building fell. Maybe that streaking was for theatrics, or maybe it was truly a perfect strike. I’m just skeptical on this story all around.
That steaking object is a guided munition. It's not an effect.

I had a couple of Palestinian brothers that worked for me for couple years. They had the worst tempers of anyone I have ever been around and would start throwing fist at the drop of a hat. As much as they fought you would think they would be good at it but about the only the they were good at was taking an ass whipping.
I spent 22 or 40 years working internationally in the Middle East on the largest landline pipeline projects in history. There were two groups that we refused to hire. Palestinians because they simply made zero progress in getting the job done and Iraqis because they stole everything they could get their hands on. Turks/Greeks for welders, Filipinos for heavy equipment operators and Indians for admin and finance. Pakistani for maintenance and mechanic works. Palestinians come in many forms but mostly with Jordanian or Lebanese passports. No other countries would typically grant them passports to travel.

Last edited:
I spent 22 or 40 years working internationally in the Middle East on the largest landline pipeline projects in history. There were two groups that we refused to hire. Palestinians because they simply made zero progress in getting the job done and Iraqis because they stole everything they could get their hands on. Turks/Greeks for welders, Filipinos for heavy equipment operators and Indians for admin and finance. Pakistani for maintenance and mechanic works. Palestinians come in many forms but mostly with Jordanian or Lebanese passports. No other countries would typically grant them passports to travel.
I’m guessing you were in the desert, so you probably didn’t need any Mexicans to cut the grass, right?

Hey @Scottsdale.Sooner, good to see you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT