ADVERTISEMENT

Economic Recovery Under Biden Continues To Disappoint

BwaHAHAHAHAHAHA you can set your watch to these Republican threads bitching about the "economic recovery" every time after their guy leaves office. We always gotta have an economic recovery.

Reactions: davidallen
BwaHAHAHAHAHAHA you can set your watch to these Republican threads bitching about the "economic recovery" every time after their guy leaves office. We always gotta have an economic recovery.
you know how these guys crave data....

40-Figure1-1.png

Reactions: Syskatine

I love the way you leftist ignore facts. Clinton era policies caused the recession that hit in the last years of Bush. Bush warned what was going to happen but was ignored and ridiculed by the likes of Barney Frank, the rest of the Democrats and the MSM. When the recession hit, as Bush predicted, dumbasses like you blamed Bush and ignore the fact he told you what was going to happen if they did not reign Fannie and Freddie in. Oh and unlike your side of the aisle I don't just blame Clinton. I also lay blame on Congressional Republicans for the repeal of Glass Steagall.
Then you leftist act like Trump created and released the virus on the US instead of China. Every country in the world has been hit hard by the virus released by China and yet you leftist think Trump could have some how miraculously kept the virus from coming to the US. Hell Biden has a vaccine, created in large part by Trump, and we now have another strain coming in from South America. If you were to hold Biden to the same standard you have Trump you would be criticizing Biden just as you criticized Trump but because he is a Democrat he can do no wrong in your eyes. You are the very definition of what you accuse everyone that disagrees with your perverted views, a partisan hack.

I love the way you leftist ignore facts. Clinton era policies caused the recession that hit in the last years of Bush. Bush warned what was going to happen but was ignored and ridiculed by the likes of Barney Frank, the rest of the Democrats and the MSM. When the recession hit, as Bush predicted, dumbasses like you blamed Bush and ignore the fact he told you what was going to happen if they did not reign Fannie and Freddie in. Oh and unlike your side of the aisle I don't just blame Clinton. I also lay blame on Congressional Republicans for the repeal of Glass Steagall.
Then you leftist act like Trump created and released the virus on the US instead of China. Every country in the world has been hit hard by the virus released by China and yet you leftist think Trump could have some how miraculously kept the virus from coming to the US. Hell Biden has a vaccine, created in large part by Trump, and we now have another strain coming in from South America. If you were to hold Biden to the same standard you have Trump you would be criticizing Biden just as you criticized Trump but because he is a Democrat he can do no wrong in your eyes. You are the very definition of what you accuse everyone that disagrees with your perverted views, a partisan hack.
Does god hate the GOP?

Bush II inherited a recession. The NASDAQ crash came in March, 2000 after 6 Fed rate hikes. Bush II took office in January, 2001 while watching unemployment numbers rise.

2012 Bearcat, ADP is often way off. We'll know soon official jobs numbers. This year we've seen mostly jobs in hospitality and services as lockdowns end. It looks like Biden's loss of control of the pandemic may turn us back south.

Any surprise here? Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates in Democrat debates. He's delivering on a grand scale on crime. Let's give him some time on the economy. Texas is booming.

LMFAO they hit in year 7 of Bush, after he had years of senate amd house control.
Bush II inherited a recession. The NASDAQ crash came in March, 2000 after 6 Fed rate hikes. Bush II took office in January, 2001 while watching unemployment numbers rise.

2012 Bearcat, ADP is often way off. We'll know soon official jobs numbers. This year we've seen mostly jobs in hospitality and services as lockdowns end. It looks like Biden's loss of control of the pandemic may turn us back south.

Any surprise here? Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates in Democrat debates. He's delivering on a grand scale on crime. Let's give him some time on the economy. Texas is booming.

The ol' clinton ghost recession! .

Reactions: davidallen

So you're saying god does hate the GOP? He gave Bush 1 turmoil in the ME, he gave Bush 2 9/11, he gave ****stick Donnie Covid... god does hate the GOP don't they?

Does god hate the GOP?

No, the Devil loves the Dims and all their wickedness, in the end God wins and all this winning you think you have right now is not only fleeting but inevitable that it will not last forever. Enjoy your time in the Sun here on Earth, you will need to acclimate yourselves to the hot temps where you lefties are going. When he asks why you approved of killing so many babies what can you possibly say to gain entrance into Heaven? It was the "in" thing to do."
"It was mostly Black Babies that would not have the same privledges that I had growing up and wouldn't have had a decent life anyway. "
Or just simply "Liberal Science told me they were not technically a human yet."
Sorry but you won't get to Dodge the hard questions at the Pearly Gates.

LMFAO they hit in year 7 of Bush, after he had years of senate amd house control.

The ol' clinton ghost recession! .
Do you have a clue what the March, 2000 NASDAQ crash is. Unemployment rate at the time? Unemployment rate January, 2001?

In the intelligence quotient classroom, you would score lower than 2012Bearcat. Much lower.

Where 2012Bearcat fails miserably? Getting through to the Sysk level slow is completely beyond his reach.

Do you have a clue what the March, 2000 NASDAQ crash is. Unemployment rate at the time? Unemployment rate January, 2001?

In the intelligence quotient classroom, you would score lower than 2012Bearcat. Much lower.

Where 2012Bearcat fails miserably? Getting through to the Sysk level slow is completely beyond his reach.
Tou get this from... Hannity? Rush? Where'd you get this round of excuses? That's what ya'll do best isnt it, make excuses?

It wasn't us after we had the presidency, house, and senate! It was the Democrats fault! lol it's always someone else's fault!

Reality is so fun.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Tou get this from... Hannity? Rush? Where'd you get this round of excuses? That's what ya'll do best isnt it, make excuses?

It wasn't us after we had the presidency, house, and senate! It was the Democrats fault! lol it's always someone else's fault!

Reality is so fun.
Where do we get our information? We lived it and saw exactly what transpired.
I had numerous friends and business associates in the housing/mortgage business when Clinton put the Community Reinvestment Act on steroids. They all started getting out of the business, started rounding up cash and were getting ready for the inevitable crash. Thankfully I was dumb enough to go along with them and ended up making a small fortune on the ignorance of Democrat policies. They called it before it happened, had enough patients to wait for the collapse and then made a fortune.
You can ignore it all you want but having lived through the entire ordeal from start to finish and reaping the rewards, I have no doubt what caused the collapse and it was very much Clinton era policies.

One little tidbit many people either do not know or completely ignore is who the HUD Secretary was at the time. No other than the grand parent killer and sexual harasser, Andrew Cuomo. Coincidence? I think not.

Here is a decent article on this from no other than CNBC.

I had numerous friends and business associates in the housing/mortgage business when Clinton put the Community Reinvestment Act on steroids. They all started getting out of the business, started rounding up cash and were getting ready for the inevitable crash. Thankfully I was dumb enough to go along with them and ended up making a small fortune on the ignorance of Democrat policies. They called it before it happened, had enough patients to wait for the collapse and then made a fortune.
You can ignore it all you want but having lived through the entire ordeal from start to finish and reaping the rewards, I have no doubt what caused the collapse and it was very much Clinton era policies.

One little tidbit many people either do not know or completely ignore is who the HUD Secretary was at the time. No other than the grand parent killer and sexual harasser, Andrew Cuomo. Coincidence? I think not.

You do realize you're conversing with someone who thinks ThinkProgress (RIP 🤣) was an unbiased news source, right?

You do realize you're conversing with someone who thinks ThinkProgress (RIP 🤣) was an unbiased news source, right?
Yes, I know it's like arguing with a fence post and nothing will ever penetrant his bubble of indoctrination but if I didn't at least try I would feel bad. Like I told my kids every time they screw up, I tried to warn you but you wouldn't listen, now you have to face the consequences.

Your opponent sites "facts" from MSM that suits his narrative. As you know, you've wasted time you'll never recover.

Yes, I know it's like arguing with a fence post and nothing will ever penetrant his bubble of indoctrination but if I didn't at least try I would feel bad. Like I told my kids every time they screw up, I tried to warn you but you wouldn't listen, now you have to face the consequences.

Your opponent sites "facts" from MSM that suits his narrative. As you know, you've wasted time you'll never recover.
Maybe I posted too quickly. Maybe you didn't waste time.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT