ADVERTISEMENT

Economic Expert Bursts Biden's Bubble Ove Job Creation Claim

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
Looks like the Hate America crowd is out in full force today. LMFAO you guys want a recession so bad you can't stand it.

Maybe some counter-cult will join in and play along with your alternative facts, maybe even get another MAGA guy elected so we can run that recession streak to 4 straight? MAGA of all people gonna have some economic wisdom, now, lol.

Looks like the Hate America crowd is out in full force today. LMFAO you guys want a recession so bad you can't stand it.

Maybe some counter-cult will join in and play along with your alternative facts, maybe even get another MAGA guy elected so we can run that recession streak to 4 straight? MAGA of all people gonna have some economic wisdom, now, lol.

Heard the same accusation when Clinton was putting in his economy killing policies. Knowing policies will cause a recession is not in any way similar to wanting a recession.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Welp, there goes Pedo's 6.4 million jobs claim. And yet you continue to line up for the lies.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I remember when obama bragged about all those "jobs" he create when most were government jobs.
I remember when Republicans book-ended his 8 years with recessions. Republican recessions. Now they're gonna do what they do best -- bitch and recession the first chance they get.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
I remember when Republicans book-ended his 8 years with recessions. Republican recessions. Now they're gonna do what they do best -- bitch and recession the first chance they get.
The CRA was not a Republican policy nor was virus used for Political gain. Both of those were strictly Democrat actions.

I didn't receive a 7% pay raise in 2021 nor do I expect one this year. I shopped Walmart today. Checking out at the cash register continues to go up.

I doubt I'll receive any sympathy from Sys. In my test session was this directive. Name the unit of length upon the US dollar is based. Sys naturally is clueless. I tried to teach Sys to count US currency. I failed.

The NASDAQ began it's downturn in March, 2000. W was seated in Jan., 2001 as Clinton's recession was taking hold.

Fox Business told me this AM, 70% of respondent blame Brandon for 40 year high inflation. Not Trump.

would you like to discuss this Einstein?
Sure lol….do you?

Biden cleaning up more Trump messes haha

Reactions: Syskatine
Sure lol….do you?

At this rate it looks like Biden is going clean up Trump’s messes right up to the point he completely destroys the Democratic Party.

Last edited:
Sure lol….do you?

let’s be clear. Is your lol reason that trumps projects got shut down by Biden? How does that take away from trump doing everything he could to protect me?

Goodness. Bless your heart, Clintard.

Its not a Cult its a CuLt.

FJXcTzxXoAAzMtK

Reactions: iasooner2000
I remember when obama bragged about all those "jobs" he created when most were government jobs.

fredgraph.png

Maybe being this incorrect about a verifiable fact will make your question things a little. I am not holding my breath though.

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT