ADVERTISEMENT

Eagles (In case you're wondering)

I tried to find a eagle like that, went all the way to a Hotel in California right On The Border, they tried to double my rate but I was Already Gone, told them I was Busy Being Fabulous, they answered I was a Certain Kind Of Fool to travel that far for an eagle, so I decided to Do Something About It as I was a New Kid In Town. James Dean would have been proud. Figured it was time to Take It To The Limit and In The Long Run I was right. Those Shoes of mine needed to keep on and not worry about Taking It To The City. Life In The Fast Lane proved to be a non issue, and I figured One Of These Nights I'd find my way to the to the nest of this giant creature. Waiting In The Weeds for some kind of a sign, but I felt like some Certain Kind of Fool and needed to Get Over It quickly. I Can't Tell You Why I decided to begin this quest, thought about takin' The Midnight Flyer back home, but no, I decided to Take It To The Limit and find this creature. Needless to say, I'd turned in to a Certain Kind Of Fool and my efforts did nothing but provide me with a Heartache Tonight. So, there it is...that Peaceful Easy Feeling overcame me and I my love for this eagle did nothing but make me a Victim Of Love. I now know what it feels like to exist After The Thrill Is Gone.

it's a slow and boring day....sorry WOA...I took you post a little too far.....and the eagles sort of suck.

Last edited:
I tried to find a eagle like that, went all the way to a Hotel in California right On The Border, they tried to double my rate but I was Already Gone, told them I was Busy Being Fabulous, they answered I was a Certain Kind Of Fool to travel that far for an eagle, so I decided to Do Something About It as I was a New Kid In Town. James Dean would have been proud. Figured it was time to Take It To The Limit and In The Long Run I was right. Those Shoes of mine needed to keep on and not worry about Taking It To The City. Life In The Fast Lane proved to be a non issue, and I figured One Of These Nights I'd find my way to the to the nest of this giant creature. Waiting In The Weeds for some kind of a sign, but I felt like some Certain Kind of Fool and needed to Get Over It quickly. I Can't Tell You Why I decided to begin this quest, thought about takin' The Midnight Flyer back home, but no, I decided to Take It To The Limit and find this creature. Needless to say, I'd turned in to a Certain Kind Of Fool and my efforts did nothing but provide me with a Heartache Tonight. So, there it is...that Peaceful Easy Feeling overcame me and I my love for this eagle did nothing but make me a Victim Of Love. I now know what it feels like to exist After The Thrill Is Gone.

it's a slow and boring day....sorry WOA...I took you post a little too far.....and the eagles sort of suck.
Rack em! /thread
standing-ovation.gif

Reactions: Been Jammin

Did you stand on the corner of Winslow. AZ?
Eagles top 5 American band ever.

Reactions: wyomingosualum

I was feeling pretty good about myself until you showed up and kicked me in the balls! JK, good work!

Reactions: Ostatedchi
As much as I like the Eagles, "Witchy Woman" is easily one of the worst, fingernails on chalkboard songs ever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT