ADVERTISEMENT

Durham Indicts Clinton Lawyer

It's no that they don't get it, it's that they support and approve of it. Remember to a leftist the ends justify any means and that has never been more obvious than it has been in the last 12 years. While today it's circumventing the Constitution, ignoring laws and violating the individual rights of the people, I'm afraid their actions in the future will only get worse. For years leftist told us they were not what they have recently revealed, what does that say about the future?
Just amazing how blind you are - in a thread where a Dem DOJ has supported the indictment of a lawyer who worked for a Dem campaign you try to make the point that the Dems are ignoring laws. In that same thread y'all complain about the prosecution and conviction of corrupt GOP officials whining about how unfair it all is.

You all are really something!

Reactions: Syskatine
The Federal Register for my profession takes up several printed volumes that cannot fit a shelf four feet long. If I were a somebody, and the Democrat Bolsheviks wanted to put me in jail for some reason, any reason, they would just have to find a violation of the Federal Register.
Note to self: 22LR admits his corruption...

You need to quit trying so hard.

I know you aren’t the prick you’re portraying yourself as here.
We can both wish this to be true... And it really isn't all that much effort to point out the blatant hypocrisy of so many who practice their political hobbyism in this forum.

We can both wish this to be true... And it really isn't all that much effort to point out the blatant hypocrisy of so many who practice their political hobbyism in this forum.

This is like Sys accusing anyone of being in a cult.

You’re the undisputed king of the hypocrites.

It’s a record that will stand the test of time, ‘cause you add to the total relentlessly.

We agree then? Mueller did a fair job weeding out the mid-level scum in the Trump political organization?
No we don’t agree as you do not hold Democrats accountable, you defend them. If you didn’t have a double standard you wouldn’t defend Biden, Hillary, Mueller or the witch hunt that Trump Russian Collusion was.

Funny how all these convictions the Dems love to screech about had nothing to do with Donald Trump.

The Attorney General of New York and the District Attorney in Manhattan have gone after Trump and his family for 5 years now, not one charge against him or his family. They did indict one of his employees.

We've seen this before, squeeze Trump associates to roll on Trump but none of them had anything to offer including Cohen, the only one who seems to be willing sell his soul to get out of his troubles. But he's an attorney so no one expects him to be truthful.

No we don’t agree as you do not hold Democrats accountable, you defend them. If you didn’t have a double standard you wouldn’t defend Biden, Hillary, Mueller or the witch hunt that Trump Russian Collusion was.
Just amazing how blind you are - in a thread where a Dem DOJ has supported the indictment of a lawyer who worked for a Dem campaign you try to make the point that the Dems are ignoring laws. In that same thread y'all complain about the prosecution and conviction of corrupt GOP officials whining about how unfair it all is.

You all are really something!
I just rewound the tape.... looks like the Sussman indictment is related to information he gave the FBI regarding <checks notes/> "Trump Russian Collusion" and his failure to disclose that "Hillary" was one of his clients.

I just rewound the tape.... looks like the Sussman indictment is related to information he gave the FBI regarding <checks notes/> "Trump Russian Collusion" and his failure to disclose that "Hillary" was one of his clients.

Sure you did.
ragequit-catan.gif

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000
Hillary: Try to get political opponent criminally investigated. BRAVO!
It's hilarious to look at the list of who was fired/retired from the FBI after the Trump investigation. Comey was an absolute moron. And his leadership bred moron dingleberries into leadership positions in the FBI. Who else can remember Lil Randy Andy McCabe... 🤣🤣🤣

If he runs in 2024, that has to be his campaign slogan. "Unconvicatable - Trump 2024"

What would Hillary's be if she ran in 2024?

"Hell hath no fury like a nasty woman that cheated but lost anyway! - Hillary 2024"

But but but Muh Russia! Muh Mueller! Muh Crying when she lost!
#weholdourownaccountable #amirite?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT