ADVERTISEMENT

Durham Indicts Clinton Lawyer

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Kind of surprised the current leftist dominated DOJ allowed Durham to indict any Democrat for lying to the FBI. I naturally assumed that was only illegal when a person opposed to Democrats did it.

Kind of surprised the current leftist dominated DOJ allowed Durham to indict any Democrat for lying to the FBI. I naturally assumed that was only illegal when a person opposed to Democrats did it.
Independent investigation. Look for the Biden DOJ to file a motion to dismiss any day now.

Do you get this, Sysk? This is as simple as it can be made in the dominant West Germanic language.
It's no that they don't get it, it's that they support and approve of it. Remember to a leftist the ends justify any means and that has never been more obvious than it has been in the last 12 years. While today it's circumventing the Constitution, ignoring laws and violating the individual rights of the people, I'm afraid their actions in the future will only get worse. For years leftist told us they were not what they have recently revealed, what does that say about the future?

It's no that they don't get it, it's that they support and approve of it. Remember to a leftist the ends justify any means and that has never been more obvious than it has been in the last 12 years. While today it's circumventing the Constitution, ignoring laws and violating the individual rights of the people, I'm afraid their actions in the future will only get worse. For years leftist told us they were not what they have recently revealed, what does that say about the future?

always a ccp/dnc boogeyman

remember when the US was exporting oil? lol

Isn't it interesting how the entire Russia collusion deal the left pushed as the gospel has fallen apart?
After he was impeached twice, sent his campaign manager and 2 of his inner circle to jail, and contibuted to him being our first 1-termer in 30 years it's "fallen apart" LMFAO. I'd hate to see if it had legs.

But maybe if you keep parroting that it will come true?

After he was impeached twice, sent his campaign manager and 2 of his inner circle to jail, and contibuted to him being our first 1-termer in 30 years it's "fallen apart" LMFAO. I'd hate to see if it had legs.

This is always the truest idiot test.

The Govt couldn’t make anything stick on Trump, but the media sure did.

i-did-whats-best-for-americans-specifically-one-american-me-hillary-clinton.gif

Still a Russian Collusion believer I see?

Republican corruption - Barr killing it -- got Flynn off.

Republican corruption - the Republican senate killing the impeachment agaunst all evidence -- got Trump off. And refusing to honor congressional subpoenas, and lying, all without consequence.

I just wanted to remind the reader there's no real legal defense to Flynn's criminality or Trump's impeachable conduct. The republicans give two shits about the country, they only want power. Period.

Republican corruption - Barr killing it -- got Flynn off.

Republican corruption - the Republican senate killing the impeachment agaunst all evidence -- got Trump off. And refusing to honor congressional subpoenas, and lying, all without consequence.

I just wanted to remind the reader there's no real legal defense to Flynn's criminality or Trump's impeachable conduct. The republicans give two shits about the country, they only want power. Period.

We know that’s what you believe.

It’s one of the reasons you throwing cult accusations around is funny.

Only the truest believers still preach that gospel.

You too could be jailed for the process crimes you commit in your business. Lucky for you, you're a nobody. Your argument is empty.

P+111+
You too could be jailed for the process crimes you commit in your business. Lucky for you, you're a nobody. Your argument is empty.
1. No, I'm not guilty of a "process crime" in my business.

2. This is such a MAGA conversation. The phrase "process crime" is on the tip of their tongue now, lol. Oh, they're just process crimes, they don't count.

Reactions: davidallen
P+111+

2. This is such a MAGA conversation. The phrase "process crime" is on the tip of their tongue now, lol. Oh, they're just process crimes, they don't count.

The Federal Register for my profession takes up several printed volumes that cannot fit a shelf four feet long. If I were a somebody, and the Democrat Bolsheviks wanted to put me in jail for some reason, any reason, they would just have to find a violation of the Federal Register. With the help of a corrupt DoJ, I'd be behind bars.

That goes for you too Sys. Don't play dumb.

The Federal Register for my profession takes up several printed volumes that cannot fit a shelf four feet long. If I were a somebody, and the Democrat Bolsheviks wanted to put me in jail for some reason, any reason, they would just have to find a violation of the Federal Register. With the help of a corrupt DoJ, I'd be behind bars.

There are no options for how Sys plays.

Spoken like a true criminal. "So many laws, who can blame me when I lie to the FBI about my unregistered foreign contacts?" Or, "There's so many laws, who knew I had to pay taxes on that money I brought in helping Putin's guy win?" I think most of us know we need to report our income.

And violating the federal register isn't a "process crime." Those goal posts are a blur right now.

Reactions: davidallen
Spoken like a true criminal. "So many laws, who can blame me when I lie to the FBI about my unregistered foreign contacts?" Or, "There's so many laws, who knew I had to pay taxes on that money I brought in helping Putin's guy win?" I think most of us know we need to report our income.

And violating the federal register isn't a "process crime." Those goal posts are a blur right now.

You're truly a hopeless human being.

P+111+

Who said you had to commit a crime to be guilty? A mere disagreement is enough for Democrats use the Justice system to punish their political opponents. Hell Democrats openly break the law, admit to breaking the law and nothing happens. See Hillary Clinton, Clinesmith, the majority of the Obama Administration unmasking Americans for political purposes, Biden's Quid Pro Quo and Hunter's corrupt dealings around the world. Heck we haven't even touched Congressional representatives of both parties enriching themselves with inside information. outright bribery and abusing political donations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT