ADVERTISEMENT

Dual Team State in Shawnee,America

oberebo

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Shawnee,OK
I cordially invite all wrestling fans to Shawnee, OK this Friday and Saturday to view dual team state in all four weight classes. It is at the Firelake arena just south of Shawnee off Gordon Cooper dr. at Hardesty Rd. The matches start Friday at 12 noon with class 5A and at 2pm for class 6A. The 2PM class 6A will include Sand Springs' Daton Fix and Stillwater's Christian Bahl who are OSU signees.
Class 6A includes Choctaw, Stillwater, Sand Springs, Norman, Broken Arrow, Yukon,Edmond North and Ponca City. Class 5A includes Shawnee,Altus ,Coweta, Deer Creek, Collinsville, Piedmont, Lawton Mac and Skiatook. Class 4A includes Tuttle, Catoosa, Wagoner, Elgin, Vinita, Blanchard, Clinton and Fort Gibson and 3A includes Geary-Watonga, Sperry, Blackwell, Plainview, Perry, Kingfisher, Comanche and Bristow. The arena is fan friendly and you will see some great teams and wrestlers.

Go to Hamburger King on Main Street for the best hamburger in the state!

Or stop off a few blocks up at The Owl Shoppe, owned by former Shawnee Wolf Naim Gordon, brother of former 2x State Champion wrestler and NFL punt return great Darrien Gordon. They serve the best gourmet sandwiches, specialty salads, homemade soups, & wraps.

Van's Pig Stand has been selling BBQ ribs since 1935!

Reactions: oberebo
Go to Hamburger King on Main Street for the best hamburger in the state!

Or stop off a few blocks up at The Owl Shoppe, owned by former Shawnee Wolf Naim Gordon, brother of former 2x State Champion wrestler and NFL punt return great Darrien Gordon. They serve the best gourmet sandwiches, specialty salads, homemade soups, & wraps.

Van's Pig Stand has been selling BBQ ribs since 1935!

why can't Larry feed us all?

Who all will be making the trip down to High school state championships this year? it will be a historic year with Fix and Gfellar going for undefeted highschool careers. Also both of their teams have a chance to win the team title.

Reactions: Wrassler223
I will open up a can of tuna or two along with bread and mayo. Let me know how many as five people not including Jon_OSU and his group of rowdies is all I can handle.
Sand Springs beats Norman in the quarters 74-3 with 11 pins. The only match they lost was at heavyweight where they were void but put out what looked to be a 170-182 pounder who lost 7-3. Surprisingly Fix did not get one of the 11 pins as he won by tf 23-8 with 11 takedowns..

SS takes down BA. Chicken sh*t BA doesn't send out a wrestler to face Fix. Coach Smith was in the audience.

What's the point? There going to give up a fall no matter what, so might as well give them the forfeit and not allow the crowd or bench to get into it. Obviously they lost the dual regardless but smart choice in that instance by Coach Jones.

I know it is strategy and all, but when you get to this level, everyone should wrestle. It would have really sucked has BA been in a position to win with the FF of the Fix match.

I was at an OSU/Iowa dual during my college days and John Smiths dad was sitting on the bench as an honorary captain. When John ran out on May for his match Iowa forfeited and the whole crowd boed. Similar situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT