ADVERTISEMENT

DST, spring forward. Bull^##

Rulz

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 10, 2005
Can F*%# off.

Guess it’s gonna be here to stay. Lol. Yeah, because that’s brilliant.

Just wanted to post somewhere that’s it’s a bunch of rotten ass shit to make it permanent. But if you like sunlight all the hell way until 10 pm in the summer and not able to relax after work during NORMAL standard time with the sun going down during the fall, then by gawd, rejoice.

Tards gotta have fun.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Every year there’s a big stink about this and every year it goes nowhere. This year is no different - there is no change to the US law governing DST.

To me, bitching about DST is the ultimate proof that most people are so spoiled they can’t see straight.

I love the time change. I prefer dark right after work in the winter and sun til 10 in the summer.

Reactions: Cowpoke
The older I get the harder on the body it is for me. I feel like crap for a week afterwards.

All I know is in the spring it takes about two weeks to adjust. In the fall the benefit of that extra hour of sleep is gone by Tuesday.

And we thought we had it bad...

That looks like Indiana. It was a mess growing up right across the border.

I'm pro DST all the time. I hate feeling like my days already done as soon as I walk out the door at work and it's dark. 8:00 to 10:00 p.m. is my most energetic part of the day anyway, let it shine. I was in Vegas last week and my body loved that 2-hour change.... It did not love coming back home though.

If you love sunlight so much you need it until 10 pm at night, you need to get off the crank.

Good gawd.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT