ADVERTISEMENT

Dr Moron

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
biggest idiot to have the name "dr"- he's got everyone wearing not needed masks and taking so called "vaccines" that don't stop transmission NOR getting Covid. My God stop
Listening to this prick. Jim Jordan is one politician that's good

Good analogy:

since the gene therapy (experimental biological agents) don't stop transmission NOR stop you from getting it .....lets Compare it to contraceptives.........if you knew condoms didn't stop fertilization's and the females would get pregnant- would you still wear it?
Asking for a friend

The guy who spent a day talking to no one but himself in a thread is calling a doctor 'a moron'.
I could call you a moron- but think I will stick with Fauci- did I hurt your feelings calling him a moron? Would you like to state your allegiance to him on here or tell us how I'm wrong? If you listen to him and face diaper up and Take the unneeded gene therapy bc of him- I would like to question your critical Thinking for sure

Good analogy:

since the gene therapy (experimental biological agents) don't stop transmission NOR stop you from getting it .....lets Compare it to contraceptives.........if you knew condoms didn't stop fertilization's and the females would get pregnant- would you still wear it?
Asking for a friend
If I was banging a slut, I think I would because of STD risk. But I’m past that point in life.

Reactions: osuintx
Who still buys the BS? Most People no- these videos have twice the number of dislikes as likes- at least more people waking up

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT