ADVERTISEMENT

Donahue dead……..

soonerinlOUisiana

Heisman Winner
May 29, 2004
fvck off, leftists
www.youtube.com
….. pioneer of the “Karen on her soap box” talk show format. Used to watch him during the summer in HS when it was too hot to go outside. In fact, it was him who taught me to despise liberals when he collaborated with Vladimir Posner to peddle Soviet propaganda in the USA. May he rest in a neutral emotional state. 😐😐😐

Last edited:
I always thought that he and Sally Jesse Raphael were twins.

707788897c5b2085b30ad1f5733ebb39.jpg

PhilDonahueXL.png

Last edited:
….. pioneer of the “Karen on her soap box” talk show format. Used to watch him during the summer in HS when it was too hot to go outside. In fact, it was him who taught me to despise liberals when he collaborated with Vladimir Posner to peddle Soviet propaganda in the USA. May he rest in a neutral emotional state. 😐😐😐

One of my favorite Married with Children episodes when NOMAAM invaded the Masculine Feminist” show run by Donahue. They tied him to a chair and taped his mouth shut, then hung a sign on him that said “I ovulate.” Dam funny.

Too bad another person I grew up watching from time to time is gone. His wife was smoking hot and back in the day would knock a buzzard off a gut wagon.

RIP Phil.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT