ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t Take This Advice, It Might Be Harmful To Your Health

That's real shame, if true. Maybe Hezbollah shouldn't have started launching thousands of missiles into Israel. Laughable that your kind always ignore the actions of the terrorist groups.
On another note it's telling how successful Israel has been targeting Hezbollah leaders. Looks to me like many of the Lebanese people are providing Israel intelligence on where Hezbollah leaders are hiding in an effort to rid them and their Iranian handlers out of a once prosperous and beautiful country.

That's real shame, if true. Maybe Hezbollah shouldn't have started launching thousands of missiles into Israel. Laughable that your kind always ignore the actions of the terrorist groups.
On another note it's telling how successful Israel has been targeting Hezbollah leaders. Looks to me like many of the Lebanese people are providing Israel intelligence on where Hezbollah leaders are hiding in an effort to rid them and their Iranian handlers out of a once prosperous and beautiful country.
Yes, it looks like the Zionists have the upper and in Lebanon as well as Gaza. Have you heard anything about damage in Israel caused by those thousands of Hezbollah missiles? I haven’t. The IDF censorship is truly remarkable.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Yes, it looks like the Zionists have the upper and in Lebanon as well as Gaza. Have you heard anything about damage in Israel caused by those thousands of Hezbollah missiles? I haven’t. The IDF censorship is truly remarkable.
Yea I've heard about the damage caused in Israel, 70K Israelis forced to flee from northern Israel due to indiscriminate and unprovoked Hezbollah missile attacks. You haven't?

Reactions: colcord
Yea I've heard about the damage caused in Israel, 70K Israelis forced to flee from northern Israel due to indiscriminate and unprovoked Hezbollah missile attacks. You haven't?
That’s old news. Report on something in the last week or two. By the way I think those fleeing Israel human shields are lucky they have somewhere to go. Not like the Gazans, is it?

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
That's it! I'm gonna light a candle. A citronella candle, these God dam mosquitoes here on the Texas coast will eat yer eyeballs I tell ya!

That’s old news. Report on something in the last week or two. By the way I think those fleeing Israel human shields are lucky they have somewhere to go. Not like the Gazans, is it?
It's amazing how common sense evades you. Israel isn't using it's citizens as human shields, it has evacuated 70K citizens from northern Israel and provides untold number of bomb shelters for Israeli citizen to flee to when your buddies indiscriminately launch missiles into Israel. They have also been forced to invest billions into defensive system like the Iron dome to protect it's citizens from your buddies. Very much unlike your buddies who have spent hundreds of millions of dollars in stolen foreign aid building tunnels for military operations and weapons. Just think if all of those millions had been spent on the Palestinian people instead of starting a war.
I know it's not what you want to hear but the Palestinians made thier own bed here by attacking Israel on October 7th. They also have sole responsibility to end the war by surrendering unconditionally. Israel has every right to continue the war until the Palestinians surrender and once they surrender every right to occupy Gaza to insure terrorism does not take root again. If the Palestinians would drop their desires to take over Israel and decide to live in peace there would be peace. Sadly they refuse and must be forced by military might just like Germany and Japan were in WWII.

It's amazing how common sense evades you. Israel isn't using it's citizens as human shields, it has evacuated 70K citizens from northern Israel and provides untold number of bomb shelters for Israeli citizen to flee to when your buddies indiscriminately launch missiles into Israel. They have also been forced to invest billions into defensive system like the Iron dome to protect it's citizens from your buddies. Very much unlike your buddies who have spent hundreds of millions of dollars in stolen foreign aid building tunnels for military operations and weapons. Just think if all of those millions had been spent on the Palestinian people instead of starting a war.
I know it's not what you want to hear but the Palestinians made thier own bed here by attacking Israel on October 7th. They also have sole responsibility to end the war by surrendering unconditionally. Israel has every right to continue the war until the Palestinians surrender and once they surrender every right to occupy Gaza to insure terrorism does not take root again. If the Palestinians would drop their desires to take over Israel and decide to live in peace there would be peace. Sadly they refuse and must be forced by military might just like Germany and Japan were in WWII.
He's not about facts. He's about confirmation bias. Not only is he not aware or the mass evacuation of Israeli Jews and Arabs from Northern Israel, he apparently had no idea who Sinwar is, despite numerous articles posted here saying how many Palestinian deaths benefit him. @Ponca Dan is a Jew-hating ignoramus by choice.

I guess you missed the recent report (I think it is a UN report, but don’t hold me to that) which says Israel uses human shields far more than Hamas.

He's not about facts. He's about confirmation bias. Not only is he not aware or the mass evacuation of Israeli Jews and Arabs from Northern Israel, he apparently had no idea who Sinwar is, despite numerous articles posted here saying how many Palestinian deaths benefit him. @Ponca Dan is a Jew-hating ignoramus by choice.
Yea but he's lot of fun to mess with.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Please for once get the wax out of your ears. I don’t give a flying flip about Hamas or Israel killing Hamas fighters who kill innocent people, they deserve to be hunted down and brought to justice. I do give a flying flip that Israel resorts to terrorism and mass murder of innocent civilians about ten times worse than Hamas has the capability to inflict. It is wrong for Hamas to kill innocents and it is also wrong for Israel to do the same thing.

Please for once get the wax out of your ears. I don’t give a flying flip about Hamas or Israel killing Hamas fighters who kill innocent people, they deserve to be hunted down and brought to justice. I do give a flying flip that Israel resorts to terrorism and mass murder of innocent civilians about ten times worse than Hamas has the capability to inflict. It is wrong for Hamas to kill innocents and it is also wrong for Israel to do the same thing.
How much you down now with Rita Dan?

If you truly felt this way you would be pushing for Hamas to surrender but at no point have you ever called for that. Why is that Dan?
Hamas and all the other terrorist organizations out there, hide among civilian populations. In your way of thinking terrorist should be safe from attack when they hide among civilians, while they are allowed to kill Israeli citizens at will. I disagree with that.

If you truly felt this way you would be pushing for Hamas to surrender but at no point have you ever called for that. Why is that Dan?
Hamas and all the other terrorist organizations out there, hide among civilian populations. In your way of thinking terrorist should be safe from attack when they hide among civilians, while they are allowed to kill Israeli citizens at will. I disagree with that.
Dan's a Palestinian immigrant. Poster of his hero Omar on his wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT