ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t Be Ridiculous

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
By this time next year Bibi and the posters on this board are hoping you’ll be dead, filthy swine that you are. You have no idea how much your kind has victimized the poor friendless, helpless Israelis. With your last breath they are hoping you suddenly realize that it’s Hamas that did this to you. You deserve everything that has happened to you. Hell is too good a place for your miserable soul to exist! This is what you get for waking up every morning with only one thought in mind: kill the Jews! As SiL is so find of saying: you FAFO.

I thought the Israeli bombings would last only a few days and then our lives would return to “normal.”

Yea so did Hamas and Iran but they don't care about the Palestinians. Sad story but maybe the terrorist lovers will learn supporting terrorist is not in their best interest.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I thought the Israeli bombings would last only a few days and then our lives would return to “normal.”

Yea so did Hamas and Iran but they don't care about the Palestinians. Sad story but maybe the terrorist lovers will learn supporting terrorist is not in their best interest.
Nobody cares about the Palestinians. Not Hamas, not Iran, and most of all not Israelis. Unless an unrelenting desire to murder them is considered “caring.” Then Israel sets the standard. OTOH I suppose we could say Hezbollah and Yemenis care.

• Haha
Nobody cares about the Palestinians. Not Hamas, not Iran, and most of all not Israelis. Unless an unrelenting desire to murder them is considered “caring.” Then Israel sets the standard. OTOH I suppose we could say Hezbollah and Yemenis care.

Not you.

You use them as a joke to troll old men.

What a shitbag.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT