ADVERTISEMENT

Dom Demas

Micco really feels like Demas will go up to 74 and kick Joe's ass.

He also likes to start fires and watch them burn. If they start to go out he adds kindling.
but he has been spot on with every Bedlam prection since .... well ... at least since Al Gore invented internet forums ;)

Demas went 0-2 this weekend against two solid wrestlers. They got boat raced twice this weekend and weren’t really in either dual.

Outside of the Demas the young guys seem to be a bit further away they I would have thought. Demas alone should drag them to more points than they scored last year but outside if him it looks kind of bad.

Reactions: driad
I had hopes for Demas, Mantanona, and Woodley in particular. I was hoping that would transfer into some better recruiting. So far, Demas has produced but the other two have been hit and miss.

But they’re freshmen, and still have the rest of the year to improve. So I’m still holding out hope that they will turn the corner in the next two months.

I had hopes for Demas, Mantanona, and Woodley in particular. I was hoping that would transfer into some better recruiting. So far, Demas has produced but the other two have been hit and miss.

But they’re freshmen, and still have the rest of the year to improve. So I’m still holding out hope that they will turn the corner in the next two months.

so you think these three may turn the corner and transfer north? ;)

Micco, OKRTC was tweeting updates on Heil during the Schultz. He might still be there part time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT