ADVERTISEMENT

DOJ Opposes Release Of Trump Warrant Affidavit

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Now correct me if I'm wrong here but didn't Democrats tell us that if Trump opposed releasing the Warrant information he was trying to hide something? If that is true and using the same logic, one would have to ask what is the DOJ trying to hide or is this another example of "That's Different"?

bingo-hans-landa.gif

Now correct me if I'm wrong here but didn't Democrats tell us that if Trump opposed releasing the Warrant information he was trying to hide something? If that is true and using the same logic, one would have to ask what is the DOJ trying to hide or is this another example of "That's Different"?
@davidallen will weigh in here as soon as he absorbs all the google talking points.

At some point, does the DoJ have any choice but to charge Trump with something significant? If they don't, then they've basically confirmed that the raid was driven by political ideology. And if its some minor, wrist-slap charge, that the FBI doesn't have a history of pursuing and/or prosecuting (much like the NY State investigation), then it again shows that its all about the who, and not the what. I don't know how Wray or Garland save their jobs if they don't bring real charges against DJT.

At some point, does the DoJ have any choice but to charge Trump with something significant? If they don't, then they've basically confirmed that the raid was driven by political ideology. And if its some minor, wrist-slap charge, that the FBI doesn't have a history of pursuing and/or prosecuting (much like the NY State investigation), then it again shows that its all about the who, and not the what. I don't know how Wray or Garland save their jobs if they don't bring real charges against DJT.
I think the only way those two keep their jobs is by retaining the president whose dirty work they do.

@davidallen will weigh in here as soon as he absorbs all the google talking points.
This is so patently ridiculous it needs no talking points from me or anyone else. That and I am late for dinner so gotta go folks. You all can hang on for a couple of hours can't you?

Last edited:
The pardon washes everyone clean....

The pardon washes everyone clean....
A pardon for whom? If Biden pardoned Trump in an effort to bring sanity back to D.C., he'd be crucified by the progressive left. If he pardons the FBI leadership, then the left gets massacred in the following election as it just proves that the DOJ and the Dems were working together. So I'm really not sure whose pardon you are referring to.

A pardon for whom? If Biden pardoned Trump in an effort to bring sanity back to D.C., he'd be crucified by the progressive left. If he pardons the FBI leadership, then the left gets massacred in the following election as it just proves that the DOJ and the Dems were working together. So I'm really not sure whose pardon you are referring to.
I put it at 15:1 that Biden offers Trump a pardon. Long odds for sure, but it would be a big strategic move that would lionize Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I'm guessing you think this is done? Why else would you hope they would tell Donnie who in his inner circle was the rat?

your ccp/dnc raided the home of the president of the united states

you see what this does to democracy and the manner in which the world views the republic

and you don’t care

because you are a communist with the political acumen of a four year old

there is nothing inside your brain that says this is effed up

your ccp/dnc raided the home of the president of the united states
Actually it was the good folks from law enforcement.
you see what this does to democracy and the manner in which the world views the republic
Have you seen Trumps numbers in ROW?
and you don’t care
I care. I am just not an emotional cripple who can't face reality. I worry about you Boog.
because you are a communist with the political acumen of a four year old
Are you sure you know what communism is?
there is nothing inside your brain that says this is effed up
You are correct. This is indicative of the system working.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
WTF? He's clueless. That's sad.

On a similar note, I've noticed that Democrats can't answer how, how much, or when their "Inflation Reduction Act" will affect inflation. As usual, Democrats were pandering to the dumbasses in this country when they came up with the title.
Manchin said it will take 10 years for many of the effects to be felt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT