ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone have any free comic books for sale?

HighStickHarry

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2006
I'm wanting to get some for my four year old for Christmas. Superman and batman would be best but will take some of anything.

That's a cool gift idea. But are you wanting to buy some or want free comics? Lol

I'll check with my son, we have hit free comic book day 3 out of the last 4 yrs. Unfortunately, I think the ones for the younger reader (viewer?) we gave to the neighbor's kids. But I'll check with him

My grandpa has a bunch of batman comics in boxes from when she was little. Seems like the type was smaller but I will check
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Your grandpa is a she? That's interesting.

If your gender bender grandpa has comics saved since childhood, I would strongly recommend not giving them away. Probably worth something. Might be worth a lot.

Not sure exactly where you are, but if you hit up a comic book store like Wizards Asylum in Tulsa, they will have cheap back issues. My dad used to take me to the comic store before a long car trip for vacation and load me up with stuff to read to keep me quiet in the back seat. Barring finding a bunch of freebies, that would be my suggestion.

Free things for sale. Grandpas who are grandmas. Saddles to ride children and/or adults.

Things are gettin weird.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT