ADVERTISEMENT

Documents seized by FBI were already declassified ...

8878b051d72cd5d2.jpeg

How often are they changed? I have no idea. But they they'd never be in clear text like on a page of paper. They'd be encoded digitally in any launch mechanism.

Now, could there be other classified material related to America's nuclear arsenal? Sure. Asset location, warhead design, yield, policies, procedures. You name it. But not the actual launch codes.
^^^^^^^^
This is most likely the case with the codes. The code narrative was always on extremely shacky ground. I can't even come up with a way he was to obtain said codes, let alone keep them in his home in Florida. Not even sure what Trump would be doing with warhead designs, or yields. Policies and Procedures are the most likely thing to be on that list.

The Department of the Navy vs Egan is going to come into play here. Supreme Court 1988. The President has the authorization to declassify or classify any documents at any time without process. Let's see what legal arguments/exceptions arise.

Nope. It’s over for him.

Okay peckerwood.....I've got $500 American that says he isn't done, I'll even go $1,000 since your so sure. This should be easy pickings for you. Pick someone on the board that you don't mind holding your losses, opps sorry check, and I'll send one as well. Then we'll just see how this unfolds and who gets some fun money.

This event and only this event has to sink him also, can't be some chicken shit tertiary excuse.

Here’s a cliff for you…

The Trump Cliff

— Lowest black unemployment in American history.
— Lowest Hispanic unemployment in American history.
— Lowest female unemployment in decades.
— Stock market going through the roof.
— Record 401(k) gains.
— America energy independent for the first time in decades.
— Record low gasoline prices.
— No new foreign wars.
— Multiple peace treaties signed in Middle East.
— Positive economic headlines on a regular basis.

Trump BOOM as Soaring US Economy Records Best Growth in FOUR YEARS

156,945,000: 2018 Ends With Record Employment; Participation Rate Hits Trump-Era High

Manufacturing Industry Posts Biggest Annual Job Gain in 20 years

Hispanic Unemployment Rate Hits Record Low in December

BET Founder: Trump's Economy is Bringing Black Workers Back into the Labor Force

U.S. Holiday Retail Sales Are Strongest in Years, Early Data Show

The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%.

The unemployment rate for Asian Americans was 2.5% in September. The jobless rate for adult women came in at 3.1%.

Trump Delivers: Lowest Black Unemployment in U.S. History

Don't Look Now, But Minority Unemployment Is At Record Lows Under Trump

Oh, yeah, and let’s not forget Trump’s GDP of 4.2% which Obama thought was impossible to achieve.

“What, uh, you got a magic wand?”

🤣🤣🤣

You forgot the article about how he plead the 5th this week 440(?) times in a deposition. Didn’t he say mobsters only plead the 5th?

Okay peckerwood.....I've got $500 American that says he isn't done, I'll even go $1,000 since your so sure. This should be easy pickings for you. Pick someone on the board that you don't mind holding your losses, opps sorry check, and I'll send one as well. Then we'll just see how this unfolds and who gets some fun money.

This event and only this event has to sink him also, can't be some chicken shit tertiary excuse.

Ahh the classic Rivals page “I’m going to bet money to cover for my insecurities play”

You forgot the article about how he plead the 5th this week 440(?) times in a deposition. Didn’t he say mobsters only plead the 5th?

Mobster of prosperity…

— Lowest black unemployment in American history.
— Lowest Hispanic unemployment in American history.
— Lowest female unemployment in decades.
— Stock market going through the roof.
— Record 401(k) gains.
— America energy independent for the first time in decades.
— Record low gasoline prices.
— No new foreign wars.
— Multiple peace treaties signed in Middle East.
— Positive economic headlines on a regular basis.

Trump BOOM as Soaring US Economy Records Best Growth in FOUR YEARS

156,945,000: 2018 Ends With Record Employment; Participation Rate Hits Trump-Era High

Manufacturing Industry Posts Biggest Annual Job Gain in 20 years

Hispanic Unemployment Rate Hits Record Low in December

BET Founder: Trump's Economy is Bringing Black Workers Back into the Labor Force

U.S. Holiday Retail Sales Are Strongest in Years, Early Data Show

The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%.

The unemployment rate for Asian Americans was 2.5% in September. The jobless rate for adult women came in at 3.1%.

Trump Delivers: Lowest Black Unemployment in U.S. History

Don't Look Now, But Minority Unemployment Is At Record Lows Under Trump

Oh, yeah, and let’s not forget Trump’s GDP of 4.2% which Obama thought was impossible to achieve.

“What, uh, you got a magic wand?”

🤣🤣🤣

I'm hurt. Can we define "done" so I can decide if I want some of this action?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT