ADVERTISEMENT

DJT- still Prez? Never conceded

Not sure what your question means. If you are asking if I am somehow involved with the news story... no. I accepted Biden as my president when he was inaugurated. I think the guy is a horrible president, but it is what it is. If you are asking if I am @osuintx, no. I couldn't be that big of an unhinged dick if I tried.

BTW- I didn’t read this thread. I saw only your post in my notifications and answered.
Still butthurt bc you fell for
The mask narrative and I called you out for being an obedient sheep Fauci worshipper are ya? Lol He called you out of this thread just to get arise out of you to me- you fell for it 100 percent! Of course being duped IS your middle name

Still butthurt bc you fell for
The mask narrative and I called you out for being an obedient sheep Fauci worshipper are ya? Lol He called you out of this thread just to get arise out of you to me- you fell for it 100 percent! Of course being duped IS your middle name

We've never once debated the mask issue nor discussed Fauci. We've only discussed the COVID vaccines. It's all in that pinhead of yours. You're so unhinged, angry and off the rails, you'll type anything. And so stupid, you have no appreciation that USA COVID numbers are in a freefall thanks to the vaccines. What a dumbass.

We've never once debated the mask issue nor discussed Fauci. We've only discussed the COVID vaccines. It's all in that pinhead of yours. You're so unhinged, angry and off the rails, you'll type anything. And so stupid, you have no appreciation that USA COVID numbers are in a freefall thanks to the vaccines. What a dumbass.

The way you took that Libturds bait and was right on que is amazing! You have to win the most gullible poster award fo sho

And you would accept the Biden is your president- you're so gullible McFly

The way you took that Libturds bait and was right on que is amazing! You have to win the most gullible poster award fo sho

Guess what little man? @Syskatine is better liked around here than you are. Only an unhinged lunatic like you would get his feelings so hurt by a liberal, and take it so personally to want to commit violence. You’re a disgrace.

Guess what little man? @Syskatine is better liked around here than you are. Only an unhinged lunatic like you would get his feelings so hurt by a liberal, and take it so personally to want to commit violence. You’re a disgrace.
Ooo you have the pulse of the board eh? Least I'm not a Gullible govt sheep Drone who can't think for himself. You came on here and called me a dick when I didn't even reply to you- Mr insecure. Question on everyone's mind is when or are you going to be able to get the Fauci tattoo off your arm?

Wait, what? This is the guy that welched?

You two have something in common it seems. Oh my.
giphy.gif

Well don't ya? Not seeing the left in power is all about that? Really? You don't see? Wow. I can see you believing in it but really didn't know you were just really naive
Yeah, we all get together and try to push communism in secrecy. Gotta get up pretty early to get a good conspiracy over on you!

Reactions: davidallen
Newsweek is a rag but I will post them. DJT need to return- not bc he's great- but bc it was cheated from him. Also not only for the US but for the world- China , Trudeau et al are emboldened to do evil $hit they wouldn't now that Pedo is in there.

Follow up with Desantis in 2024 we have a chance to come out of the deep state takeover

Bump....last "dual prez" was Lincoln? Y'all hear about the official military letters to the Troops....signed by the Prez of the USA- Donald J Trump....not Pedo Biden. Dual prez now but come this fall- pedo Joe going to GITMO with some others.....

it Can happen lol

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Newsweek is a rag but I will post them. DJT need to return- not bc he's great- but bc it was cheated from him. Also not only for the US but for the world- China , Trudeau et al are emboldened to do evil $hit they wouldn't now that Pedo is in there.

Follow up with Desantis in 2024 we have a chance to come out of the deep state takeover

Chickenshit

Add Co and Va to the list of states observing the Az audit- could all 50 states get audited? Would LOVE to see Ca- have been hearing it's been getting stolen for decades.

RE- election or recognize DJT as rightful Prez (Don't have to "install" him- he never left)

Just when I think the fascists on this board can't get any crazier...one of them goes and starts this thread.

Like saying the Statute of Liberty is kaput haha!!...

Fascist Delusions
Just wait for the freight train coming....gonna be epic! Unity for once- except you leftist narcissist that want everyone suffering and as unhappy as y'all are.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT