ADVERTISEMENT

DJT- still Prez? Never conceded

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
Many think this- I mean 1.5 million ballots sent out in PA...2 million came back- supposedly military knows the proof of that and the rest.

I will say this- if the fraud is proven there ain't anyone could convince me the right thing to do is leave Pedo Joe in there 4 years- there won't be a republic left by 2022. Know there's many that say" "fix it for the future" I call BS- fix it now (well after proof comes out).

We are going To have to actually "Fight" the left. Put it off to 2024 when they have 4 more years to get in bed with China more and purge the military more, purge police officers out that are conservative, grow BLM and Antifa until they are super monsters- no thanks - Me want a piece of them this year- not when they are stronger.

Y'all that think they are going away without being defeated (and I don't mean elections- they wont accept those anymore I promise you) are naive- it's not USA left- it's a global evil monstrosity. Look at the Canada and UK lockdowns where they attack those not wearing masks outside, can't leave their homes within a mile or two, break down doors if you have a friend over- global pure evil

Many think this- I mean 1.5 million ballots sent out in PA...2 million came back- supposedly military knows the proof of that and the rest.

I will say this- if the fraud is proven there ain't anyone could convince me the right thing to do is leave Pedo Joe in there 4 years- there won't be a republic left by 2022. Know there's many that say" "fix it for the future" I call BS- fix it now (well after proof comes out).

We are going To have to actually "Fight" the left. Put it off to 2024 when they have 4 more years to get in bed with China more and purge the military more, purge police officers out that are conservative, grow BLM and Antifa until they are super monsters- no thanks - Me want a piece of them this year- not when they are stronger.

Y'all that think they are going away without being defeated (and I don't mean elections- they wont accept those anymore I promise you) are naive- it's not USA left- it's a global evil monstrosity. Look at the Canada and UK lockdowns where they attack those not wearing masks outside, can't leave their homes within a mile or two, break down doors if you have a friend over- global pure evil

Amen! The sooner the real President, Trump, takes back the office, the better! It's going to be huge....with many celebrations throughout America and world wide!

Why do Dimms adamantly oppose forensic audits in states which counted ballots AFTER November 3? Trump won comfortably on Election Day.
Here’s the deal. The votes should be audited and they will find irregularities but at the end of the day they will find Trump lost. It makes since to audited it to restore faith and put the whole Trump thing to bed but they know they will also have to explain the irregularities and they want no part of that.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Here’s the deal. The votes should be audited and they will find irregularities but at the end of the day they will find Trump lost. It makes since to audited it to restore faith and put the whole Trump thing to bed but they know they will also have to explain the irregularities and they want no part of that.
PA sent out 1.5 million ballots- got back 2 million. 237 counties had over 100 percent reg voting- zero chance legit audits will find Trump winner. What happens after that eill
See- CANNOT leave the Left in control - selling the Us out to China another 4 years- our asses are too far gone into communism- maybe already too far gone

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Cyber Ninjas are on the case....

Reactions: Syskatine
PA sent out 1.5 million ballots- got back 2 million. 237 counties had over 100 percent reg voting- zero chance legit audits will find Trump winner. What happens after that eill
See- CANNOT leave the Left in control - selling the Us out to China another 4 years- our asses are too far gone into communism- maybe already too far gone
Do you know how stupid you look repeating this drivel?

Oh and don't be such a wuss - acknowledge your dumbassery or let's lockdown that bet you offered.

Reactions: Syskatine
Do you know how stupid you look repeating this drivel?

Oh and don't be such a wuss - acknowledge your dumbassery or let's lockdown that bet you offered.
But 2 more weeks they will lock up Trump right little buddy. Your just as crazy as this guy you quoted you know.

Ever notice when Democrats merely suspect wrong doings of those they deem their opposition, they demand and receive numerous unlimited investigation in search of any crime with the full support of the MSM. Yet when there are overwhelming irregularities and evidence pointing to Democrat wrong doings the call for investigations or audits are deemed to be conspiracy theories by Democrats and the MSM. Numerous examples of this with Hillary's E-mail scandal, Biden Quid Pro Quo, Enrichment of Biden's family, the 2020 election etc, etc, etc.

Remember he only lost by about 43,000 votes in the 5 strategic battleground states he needed to win. Can they cheat that much, dam right. No reason to not audit the voting process to see what went wrong. Would it have given DJT enough to win, don't know, but suspect it probably would.

Again though, that bitch from the NYT is reporting unsubstantiated BS, they just are incapable of learning. Demonstrates that the demcomlibs are scared shitless that Trump will run again and win.

Remember he only lost by about 43,000 votes in the 5 strategic battleground states he needed to win. Can they cheat that much, dam right. No reason to not audit the voting process to see what went wrong. Would it have given DJT enough to win, don't know, but suspect it probably would.

Again though, that bitch from the NYT is reporting unsubstantiated BS, they just are incapable of learning. Demonstrates that the demcomlibs are scared shitless that Trump will run again and win.
Which five states? I can’t see a way to make your math work. Did they not use the established processes in those five states? Why didn’t they sue for redress? Such incompetence.

Ever notice when Democrats merely suspect wrong doings of those they deem their opposition, they demand and receive numerous unlimited investigation in search of any crime with the full support of the MSM. Yet when there are overwhelming irregularities and evidence pointing to Democrat wrong doings the call for investigations or audits are deemed to be conspiracy theories by Democrats and the MSM. Numerous examples of this with Hillary's E-mail scandal, Biden Quid Pro Quo, Enrichment of Biden's family, the 2020 election etc, etc, etc.
Funny stuff! Raise your hand if you think there wasn’t an investigation into HRC emails.

I just enjoy seeing him twist in the wind. Sue me.
Rent Free
sub-buzz-30871-1538429873-1.jpg

Color me as almost siding with the idiot libturd....wouldn't surprise me at all to see DJT arrested- they told him if he started rallies again they were gonna nail him- we will see

Last edited:

Baboon_buttocks.jpg

@22LR is this you??

Not sure what your question means. If you are asking if I am somehow involved with the news story... no. I accepted Biden as my president when he was inaugurated. I think the guy is a horrible president, but it is what it is. If you are asking if I am @osuintx, no. I couldn't be that big of an unhinged dick if I tried.

BTW- I didn’t read this thread. I saw only your post in my notifications and answered.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT