ADVERTISEMENT

Disney Slammed For Anti-White Propaganda

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

The thing that struck me besides the blatant racist propaganda of the cartoon was the aggressive threatening tone in which it was presented.

The thing that struck me besides the blatant racist propaganda of the cartoon was the aggressive threatening tone in which it was presented.
Legend has it Walt Disney was a commited racist. Now you have white hierarchy over adjusting. I don't look at the color of the board's fierce medicine man 2012Bearcat. I listen to what he tells us.

I'm a hard working, tax paying, law abiding white male and I don't give ff what Disney or anyone else thinks.

Edit: This is what I told my daughter, without the Disney part, who had some rubbish professor degrading white males.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Reactions: my_2cents
Your degree was in???

Wait…no answer?

Not sofa king shocked…chickensh!ts gonna chickensh!t

carry on
It is of no consequence to this conversation that someone would ask you what your degree is in. That's not the point. The point is what did you do with that degree? I believe you have reached the pinnacle of grocery charts in your pursuit of fame and fortune. You are a fvcking nobody doing nothing. CARRY ON grocery boy

It is of no consequence to this conversation that someone would ask you what your degree is in. That's not the point. The point is what did you do with that degree? I believe you have reached the pinnacle of grocery charts in your pursuit of fame and fortune. You are a fvcking nobody doing nothing. CARRY ON grocery boy

Our band had $0.21 in Spotify revenue 2 days ago, sir…..how dare you question my entrepreneurial spirit???

Must be that passive aggression…it’s been all the rage lately haha

carry on

Reactions: davidallen

Philippians 2:3

Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.

GYZ55QTVBVGW26SGTYZDZMNSFM.jpg

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Whopee, double douche emojis from the twin d-bags.

Legend has it Walt Disney was a commited racist. Now you have white hierarchy over adjusting. I don't look at the color of the board's fierce medicine man 2012Bearcat. I listen to what he tells us.
Eh, it was more like guilt by association. Henry Ford, Charles Lindbergh, and Thomas Edison were all anti-semitic.

ADVERTISEMENT