ADVERTISEMENT

Disney reversing course

Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. There might be a push to tone down the politics in movies but I seriously doubt there's going to be any laying down of the law.

Last edited:
Reactions: Been Jammin
"Get woke. Go broke."

Star Wars failures had nothing to do w “wokeness”. It has to do w terrible, disjointed writing. Brie Larson was just a bad casting choice and the movie release weird timing w everything else going on in the MCU. That said, they definitely haven’t lost any money or viewership in the MCU w that choice.

Star Wars failures had nothing to do w “wokeness”. It has to do w terrible, disjointed writing. Brie Larson was just a bad casting choice and the movie release weird timing w everything else going on in the MCU. That said, they definitely haven’t lost any money or viewership in the MCU w that choice.

should have been Blake Lively or Emily Blount.

The Last Jedi was a woke fiesta.

Rae was a woke feminist Mary Sue disaster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT