ADVERTISEMENT

Did NY lock up Trump yet?

You gonna throw a party every time Trump isn't indicted? Please tell me you will.

I just like rubbing your noses in the crap you whinetards throw out there ever so often about We gun git hem now boys! Its getting old.

Couldn't care less if he is or isn't, won't change anything in my life. If he did something wrong and gets busted then he should face the consequences. But I would like to see everyone that applauds the witch hunt get the same treatment at the very least every Politician especially the Career Politicians.

You gonna throw a party every time Trump isn't indicted? Please tell me you will.

WAHOOOOOO!!!!!! TRUMP ISN'T INDICTED!!! YAAAAAAY!!!

lol you can't make it up. THey need a win so bad, they'll use anything.

Hey everyone, Trump did his own hair this morning! WAHOOOOOOOO owning the libs!!!

Shitty as usual

Squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak

Squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak
You need some new material, lil guy.

WAHOOOOOO!!!!!! TRUMP ISN'T INDICTED!!! YAAAAAAY!!!

lol you can't make it up. THey need a win so bad, they'll use anything.

Hey everyone, Trump did his own hair this morning! WAHOOOOOOOO owning the libs!!!

Remember that time you posted fake pee pee tape and thought it could be real?
Thats one of your greatest flailures.
If Mr. Sys goes through your search history you gonna have some splainin to do.
200.gif

Remember that time you posted fake pee pee tape and thought it could be real?
Thats one of your greatest flailures.
If Mr. Sys goes through your search history you gonna have some splainin to do.
200.gif

No, show me!

And I still think it probably WAS real.... has someone disproven it? He totally would piss on hookers, or let them piss on him, or who knows what. Show me where it was disproven.

I for one wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

No, show me!

And I still think it probably WAS real.... has someone disproven it? He totally would piss on hookers, or let them piss on him, or who knows what. Show me where it was disproven.

I for one wouldn't be the least bit surprised.
Remember that time syskaliar said he never believed the pee tape was real?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT