ADVERTISEMENT

Did NY lock up Trump yet?

What’s crazy to me is the grand jury in the first place. If he unintentionally underpaid, then smack him with penalties and interest just like anybody else and move on. If you can prove he did it intentionally, then arrest his ass just like anybody else and move on.

But we need drama, I guess.
With all of the pain and suffering Trump put on the Lefty Dipshits you have to know they will want revenge until the day he dies, and then they'll demand that he's erased from US history. He caused REAL pain and AGONY. FEELZ WERE HURT.

If I had to guess, I’m going to say it has to do with Trump being a Florida resident now (no state income tax). Guessing that NYC and the state of NY are trying to milk the cash cow for everything they can and then some. Thats the pretense, anyway.

The real motive, of course, is he’s orange.

Let’s not pretend Trump didn’t skirt the system, he did they all do. They hire the best attorneys for a reason and it allows them to play in a space we have no access to.

So he’s not one of you so stop worshiping him.

He just played the populist version of the system to get elected and frankly he did nothing fundamental to change the system.

Reactions: Ponca Dan
Let’s not pretend Trump didn’t skirt the system, he did they all do. They hire the best attorneys for a reason and it allows them to play in a space we have no access to.

So he’s not one of you so stop worshiping him.

He just played the populist version of the system to get elected and frankly he did nothing fundamental to change the system.
Uhhhh, dooooo haaawhat?

Hey JV - how long is that grand jury empaneled? I’ll take my answer off the air.

I can answer. I think you said 6 months?
Hell 4 yrs and millions of Mueller Dollars couldn't find anything so lets try 6 months this time, maybe we will find something the old hound dog Mueller and his 30 million taxpayer dollars missed. Maybe that pee pee tape surfaces this time. We gon git hem now by golly!
Rent Free I tell ya Rent Free. 🤣🤣🤣

We're a nation of laws, guys. He doesn't have Barr to protect him now.

Maybe he's innocent? Ya'll just presumed guilt for some reason.

You lost me at “best attorneys”.... all I see is Michael Cohen, the kraken herself, and Lynn “batshit crazy” Woods.

They think Trump's legal team has been great. The #BornFollowers' opinions regarding the law is worthy of its own twitter feed, like Bad Legal Takes.

You lost me at “best attorneys”.... all I see is Michael Cohen, the kraken herself, and Lynn “batshit crazy” Woods.
When he was running in 2016 DJT repeatedly assured us he only hires the best. So you can rest assured any lawyer he hires is the best there is. I’m surprised you didn’t know that.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
it's appalling to me that leftist have no problem with the Democrats using the judicial system as a political weapon, The judicial. I have no issue with holding anyone accountable for breaking the law even if it is a politician I support. My issue is the laws only apply to Republicans while Democrats are not held to the same standards. See Hillary and her E-mail scandal, Biden and Hunter, Fauci lying to Congress, etc.

They think Trump's legal team has been great. The #BornFollowers' opinions regarding the law is worthy of its own twitter feed, like Bad Legal Takes.

You know good and well if they had anything on Trump they wouldn't have let Barr get in the way. Keep trying maybe pee pee tape surface soon bwaaaaaaaaa ha ha🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: iasooner2000

You stating this is so funny.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Queefa gulps to that!!!!

The Dodge Bros.
images

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT