ADVERTISEMENT

Did BlackRock, Bush, and Soros know about the assassination attempt?

Conspiracy thread ...

Eh. Seems murky at best.

The motivation for the short just won’t ever be clear. Too many other things that firm is doing bring into question what, if any, activism they might be engaged in or driven by their corporate ownership to engage in at any given time.

When that much money is involved though, you can be sure that there are influences at play from the ones in charge.

Eh. Seems murky at best.

The motivation for the short just won’t ever be clear. Too many other things that firm is doing bring into question what, if any, activism they might be engaged in or driven by their corporate ownership to engage in at any given time.

When that much money is involved though, you can be sure that there are influences at play from the ones in charge.

Not sure how anyone would short Truth Social when one of the founders has been trending right into the White House.

If not the assassination, what plausible rationale would make shorting Truth Social a smart move?

Not sure how anyone would short Truth Social when one of the founders has been trending right into the White House.

If not the assassination, what plausible rationale would make shorting Truth Social a smart move?

The hope that other institutional investors would jump on the bandwagon and create a self fulfilling prophecy, like they do with other institutional short targets?

I’m not suggesting they are little angels. I’m suggesting there are potentially multiple explanations of how they wanted to do harm without ever mentioning the term assassination.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Keep in mind that HW was the director of the CIA.

I'm not saying I agree with this theory.
Just about everything Dims said Reps were wearing tinfoil caps for their theories? Most of them were true. No reason at all for Reps to be apologetic for stating their thoughts, that day is GONE.

Just about everything Dims said Reps were wearing tinfoil caps for their theories? Most of them were true. No reason at all for Reps to be apologetic for stating their thoughts, that day is GONE.
I agree with that.

It reminds me of the video of GB getting an envelope at his dad's funeral, and the reaction from the Bush family after.

We think that our politician don't do what other countries leaders do. That is laughable at best. That being said, you can never discount the government's ability to F things up because it's government. Incompetence explains more than any conspiracy but leads to conspiracy. Somewhere in the middle the truth is out there.

The fix is to make government do business in the public view. There is too much hiding behind closed door for the sake of our operators. Guess what, the operators signed up for the danger, the public knowing what is going on is more important and is why the operators are doing what they are doing. We should demand the doors be opened.

The hope that other institutional investors would jump on the bandwagon and create a self fulfilling prophecy, like they do with other institutional short targets?

I’m not suggesting they are little angels. I’m suggesting there are potentially multiple explanations of how they wanted to do harm without ever mentioning the term assassination.

Agree that perhaps just outright shorting malice hoping for a pack attack, BUT when the founder is headed into the White House it's hard to see any business reason for a down cycle.

Often the simplest most profitable explanation is the best explanation.

Hit me with some of these other multiple explanations and I might buy'em.

Cheatle will get the Congressional Treatment.

DOJ and FBI are 6 months from getting cleaned up - they're still hopeful they can avoid their "day of reckoning"
It would be wonderful if this were true. Unfortunately I think it is closer to wishful thinking.

Reactions: Forpetessake
tumblr_mymt1eOHXi1smy9ueo1_250.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT