ADVERTISEMENT

Diamond of "diamond and silk"

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Passes Away. First thing anymore anytime anyone dies is you wonder if they got the toxic jab..... over and under is 98.7% chance she did.

I never questioned the shots before the Covid BS. Now they come at me with a needle it's almost like coming at me with a gun. The killing Fields.....

rocky4-throw.gif

I don’t know if young people dropping dead is unusual or if the deaths are being used for political reasons but I do know there needs to be a totally unbiased investigation performed to find out. Sadly I’m not confident any investigation would be unbiased.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I don’t know if young people dropping dead is unusual or if the deaths are being used for political reasons but I do know there needs to be a totally unbiased investigation performed to find out. Sadly I’m not confident any investigation would be unbiased.
rocky4-throw.gif

Death rates up 40% of working class Americans in 2021, total numbers haven't came out for 2022 but rest assured they will be every bit as bad as 2021.

Even if you ignored all of the 1500 athletes that collapsed instead of about a handful, then your head is just in the sand.

Death rates up 40% of working class Americans in 2021, total numbers haven't came out for 2022 but rest assured they will be every bit as bad as 2021.

Even if you ignored all of the 1500 athletes that collapsed instead of about a handful, then your head is just in the sand.

lol

Like I said I would like to see an unbiased investigation but I would be skeptical of any conclusions those investigations produced either way. Show the raw numbers and let me come to my own conclusion.

Like I said I would like to see an unbiased investigation but I would be skeptical of any conclusions those investigations produced either way. Show the raw numbers and let me come to my own conclusion.
Lol- what is 1500 deaths of athletes up from 5 per year?!

What is deaths up in 2021 ...40 percent ages 18-60?! Geez BC

What happened in 2021 that is different ?! How about Trumps' turbo speed experimental gene therapy rollouts🤔

Just wow dude

Yesterday was a rare day for no sign of chest pain. 0.0 out of 10. Most days are 0.1 to 0.2. I went about 10 months much higher chest pain with 2 trips to Baylor Scott & White ER. All tests normal. I'm still 17 pounds down with intense itching from May 15, 2021 shingles diagnosis. Moderna II stab came March 28, 2021. I started falling apart 4 days later. Doctor says no to any further COVID vax.

I was diagnosed with COVID a few weeks ago just after recovering from poisoning by McDonald's. 2 days of vomiting from McDonald's, then COVID.

Yesterday was a rare day for no sign of chest pain. 0.0 out of 10. Most days are 0.1 to 0.2. I went about 10 months much higher chest pain with 2 trips to Baylor Scott & White ER. All tests normal. I'm still 17 pounds down with intense itching from May 15, 2021 shingles diagnosis. Moderna II stab came March 28, 2021. I started falling apart 4 days later. Doctor says no to any further COVID vax.

I was diagnosed with COVID a few weeks ago just after recovering from poisoning by McDonald's. 2 days of vomiting from McDonald's, then COVID.
Hope you are feeling better, bro.

She has been red pilled...

They are Trump lovers- trump pushes the toxins...

Hey @Corndog2021, per her death certificate, she died of heart disease and chronic high blood pressure.

Sorry Corndog. No “LMAO” this time. You can't get giddy with joy over this one.

Last edited:
Hey @Corndog2021, per her death certificate, she died of heart disease and chronic high blood pressure.

Sorry Corndog. No “LMAO” this time. You can't get giddy with joy over this one.
Are you really that stupid? What do you think it's called clot shot or death jab?! Lmao you're that stupid

Hey Old yeller- What do you think this one will be diagnosed as LMAO.....Vaccine death?"
Rriighhhhhttt

You forgot your usual "LMAO" when an innocent person dies. For consistence, I added it for you.

Last edited:
You worried yet?

Worried about what Bub?

3,000,000 bodies piling up when last winter finally gets here?

“Imminent” food shortages when last fall finally gets here?

Brass car keys sticking to magnetic injection sites?

Yes. I’m so scared. LOL.

Reactions: Cowguy
Worried about what Bub?

3,000,000 bodies piling up when last winter finally gets here?

“Imminent” food shortages when last fall finally gets here?

Brass car keys sticking to magnetic injection sites?

Yes. I’m so scared. LOL.
Injecting eugenist Gates serum into your yellow body....you should be.

And as for food shortages-m and bodies piling up- are you not paying attention 🤪

Injecting eugenist Gates serum into your yellow body....you should be.

And as for food shortages-m and bodies piling up- are you not paying attention 🤪

Tell me all about the millions of bodies piled up. And tell me about the massive food shortage.

You can’t. Except for the pathological lying you’re good at doing.

Last edited:
Are you really that stupid? What do you think it's called clot shot or death jab?! Lmao you're that stupid

Hey @Corndog2021, which one of these do you belong to? They hate doctors, pharma and the medical profession as much as you do. Surely, you belong to one of them. Or some other smaller cult.

• Church of the Firstborn
  • Christian Science
  • Faith Tabernacle
  • Jehovah’s Witnesses
  • Church of God

Tell me all about the millions of bodies piled up. And tell me about the massive food shortage.

You can’t. Except for the pathological lying you’re good at doing.
I told you about them and they're all over the news now yellow belly-
Even some on the fake news, eggs $11 a dozen and climbing, your daddy Gates buying up all of the farmland and poisoning everyone- where have you been?!

I told you about them and they're all over the news now yellow belly-
Even some on the fake news, eggs $11 a dozen and climbing, your daddy Gates buying up all of the farmland and poisoning everyone- where have you been?!

There you go. Deflecting and changing the subject again. That's no way to cover your embellished bullsht.

We're not talking about inflation. We're talking about food shortages.

Are you ready to admit you were wrong, predicting "imminent" food shortages when last fall finally gets here?

We're not talking about 44,000 deaths. We're talking about 3,000,000.

Are you ready to admit you were wrong, predicting 3,000,000 bodies are going to pile up when last winter finally gets here?

I'll take my hat off and give it up to you - if you do.

Reactions: Cowguy
There you go. Deflecting and changing the subject again. That's no way to cover your embellished bullsht.

We're not talking about inflation. We're talking about food shortages.

Are you ready to admit you were wrong, predicting "imminent" food shortages when last fall finally gets here?

We're not talking about 44,000 deaths. We're talking about 3,000,000.

Are you ready to admit you were wrong, predicting 3,000,000 bodies are going to pile up when last winter finally gets here?

I'll take my hat off and give it up to you - if you do.
Then take it off - 40 percent increase in all
Cause death last year is cataclysmic hoss.

Shortages cause inflation Einstein - eggs and meat and shortages are happening- do you stay home and not eat?!

Then take it off - 40 percent increase in all
Cause death last year is cataclysmic hoss.

Shortages cause inflation Einstein - eggs and meat and shortages are happening- do you stay home and not eat?!

I eat quite well. No shortage of food here in Oklahoma, Bub. No dead people laying around either. Man, did you have a bad day at work today?

Reaching again dude- it's sad.

The only thing that is sad is you believing your own BS. There is no food shortage where you live. There aren't dead bodies laying around either. You make such an ass out of yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT