ADVERTISEMENT

Devastating House of Commons Speech on Biden's 'Shameful' Actions: 'This Is What Defeat Looks Like'

A. Pretty bad showing abandoning our allies.

B. Kind of hope they do get a good coalition together, I’m tired of us sending our men overseas to play world police.
A. Not just abandoning allies, we’ve literal Lee got thousands of American citizens that we apparently just forgot until after we’d closed the door and turned off the lights.

Remember Dims telling us Trump was not a "statesman" and Biden would be? Joe has screwed this country over for at least 2 decades to rebuild international trust and respect.

We better hope we do not have another Dim Prez for at least the next 5 or 6 terms. Public needs to get woke to WTH is going on.
the voter backlash is coming. Enough is enough already.

Reactions: OKSTATE1
Did I misremember Bozo Don saying the US would be out by May 1 and had made a deal with the Taliban?
Did the Taliban stick with that agreement?
Bad decision by Biden on how to get out apparently based on advice - - but getting out is right and how Trump would have done it with his Taliban friend is just speculating.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Did I misremember Bozo Don saying the US would be out by May 1 and had made a deal with the Taliban?
Bad decision by Biden on how to get out apparently based on advice - - but getting out is right and how Trump would have done it with his Taliban friend is just speculating.
Just as you are speculating how Trump would have handled the pull out. But hey why not listen to the man himself. If you don't see the difference in the two you have a serious problem.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcript...interview-on-afghanistan-august-17-transcript

Reactions: okcpokefan12

Oops, as usual the more that comes out the more the leftist false narratives are exposed.

190888116_10220723923790893_3510391307412518388_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT