ADVERTISEMENT

Dems won big yet

It’s amazing to me how easily we the American people so easily gobble up political spin. The Democrats lost and yet we all agree they “won big” because they didn’t get shellacked. It’s a topsy-turvy world in which we live!

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
It’s amazing to me how easily we the American people so easily gobble up political spin. The Democrats lost and yet we all agree they “won big” because they didn’t get shellacked. It’s a topsy-turvy world in which we live!

Perhaps it was all the righty nut jobs and talking heads crowing over and over Red Wave!!!…such as yourself hooting and hollering and hoping for a Gretchen Whitmer defeat, only to collect egg on your collective faces.

Whine some more about the egg lol

carry on

Perhaps it was all the righty nut jobs and talking heads crowing over and over Red Wave!!!…such as yourself hooting and hollering and hoping for a Gretchen Whitmer defeat, only to collect egg on your collective faces.

Whine some more about the egg lol

carry on
Yeah, I was really disappointed to see she won. I’m glad I don’t live in Michigan!

There's very little coming out about election denialism. Outside of the absurdity that is NV and AZ still counting ballots, I've not seen all those anti-democracy Republicans arguing the results. Where are they?

I do hope that this election allows that idiotic rhetoric die.
You were saying?

The fact you need to play the part of source nazi when a 5-second google search would confirm your incessant jackassery and empty skepticism is telling lol…

heels dug in and cemented in place…

carry on
Says the guy who is constant source nazi on this board. /eyeroll

Its funny that you say a 5 second search would have provided the answer, yet @davidallen chose to link to Reddit instead of any of the Google links?

Its funny that you say a 5 second search would have provided the answer, yet @davidallen chose to link to Reddit instead of any of the Google links?

Yeah, but then we wouldn’t have been treated to your infantile display of selective source outrage and skepticism…empty af given the fact “MediA ArtiCleS” had already been written and conveniently linked and accessible when taking 5 seconds out of your life to make sure you aren’t trolling - yourself.

carry on

Yeah, but then we wouldn’t have been treated to your infantile display of selective source outrage and skepticism…empty af given the fact “MediA ArtiCleS” had already been written and conveniently linked and accessible when taking 5 seconds out of your life to make sure you aren’t trolling - yourself.

carry on
Damn pal you are killing it today.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott

carry on
Selective source outrage? All I asked was for a media article, instead of a Reddit message board post. I'd have taken an MSNBC or Politico article, unlike you, who reject any right wing media source. But keep flailing. I'd note that you didn't choose to link any of those articles either, given how easy this evidence is to find.

Selective source outrage? All I asked was for a media article, instead of a Reddit message board post. I'd have taken an MSNBC or Politico article, unlike you, who reject any right wing media source. But keep flailing. I'd note that you didn't choose to link any of those articles either, given how easy this evidence is to find.

I’m not your research assistant. 5 seconds man lol

carry on

Damn pal you are killing it today.

giphy.gif

carry on
Jeezus you are one stupid motherfvcker.

Dude - 6 seconds one fingering it on a phone. Hay Seuss your a lazy ****.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Kari Lake most definitely doesn’t disappoint.
Except when she does.

"Bad candidates cost the Republican Party plenty in the 2022 election. But with the possible exception of Michigan, in no state did they cost their party like they did in Arizona. And now we can apply some hard data to just how bad those candidates, including Kari Lake and Blake Masters, were."

"The Arizona Republic this weekend highlighted a study of voting in all-important Maricopa County, which accounts for about 60 percent of the state’s electorate. It’s from a group called the “Audit Guys,” which includes a data analyst for the state Republican Party. The study showed that Lake, Masters and other statewide candidates like secretary of state hopeful Mark Finchem lost a significant number of votes from voters who otherwise backed mostly Republicans."

"Those voters didn’t just skip those contests, mind you; they voted in large numbers for Democrats. And in some cases, including Lake’s, that appears to have been decisive."

"That crossover vote is about double Lake’s overall, 17,000-vote margin of defeat. Given that Hobbs suffered many fewer defections — only about 8,000 mostly Democratic voters didn’t vote for her, and only about 6,000 voted for Lake — it suggests that the imbalance was decisive. Lake lost by about 27,000 votes among what can loosely be defined as crossover voters."

How bad a candidate was Kari Lake? This bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT