ADVERTISEMENT

House Dems impeach 45 | Cocaine Mitch is ready

Biden will be called to discuss how the company his son is on the board of came to be recommended by the US government to the government of Ukraine. I also think there will be real questions in regards to the formation of the Ukraine "Anti-corruption" council (or whatever its called), and the US's role and funding of it.

It will be weeks of testimony, which will tie up Senators Sanders and Warren right in the peak of campaign season.
You mean impeachment could embarrass the Democratic candidate most likely to stroke out, lose his dentures, say something racist, or grope a woman in the general. In addition to that it could tie up the left wing candidates for weeks?

What Dem would be in favor of that?

6a00d8341c630a53ef012876d85ebc970c-600wi

A lot of fanboys, dreaming of seeing Schiff testify, are going to be so disappointed.
I mean..... he’s definitely gonna be there, and he won’t be quiet either. I’m fairly certain 99% of this board has no idea how a senate impeachment trial would work or look. McConnell will set the rules he negotiates with Schumer. Chief Justice Roberts with Preside over and enforce subpoenas. Schiff will be the prosecutor(House Manager) and if history is any indicator the poor sap from Wednesday’s hearing Turley will represent the defense. Let’s just say the last time these two tangoed during an impeachment trial it didn’t go so well for Turleys client.

I mean..... he’s definitely gonna be there, and he won’t be quiet either. I’m fairly certain 99% of this board has no idea how a senate impeachment trial would work or look. McConnell will set the rules he negotiates with Schumer. Chief Justice Roberts with Preside over and enforce subpoenas. Schiff will be the prosecutor(House Manager) and if history is any indicator the poor sap from Wednesday’s hearing Turley will represent the defense. Let’s just say the last time these two tangoed during an impeachment trial it didn’t go so well for Turleys client.

source.gif

Reactions: Medic007
Maya Angelique's IQ is almost as low as Maxine Waters.

And for our left brothers. I'm only about 5/8 racist. I'm not the full blown racist that most of our participants here are.

Baseless racist charges is MO for the left.

Same... it's insane. We only use constitution when it benefits us.... children.

House Dems: 'the founders were old white men & slave owners, get rid of the 2nd A, get rid of the EC, living document'

Also House Dems: 'prayerful, this is the founders' worst nightmare, love the Constitution.'

I would have so much more respect for them if they would just own what they are.

House Dems: 'the founders were old white men & slave owners, get rid of the 2nd A, get rid of the EC, living document'

Also House Dems: 'prayerful, this is the founders' worst nightmare, love the Constitution.'

I would have so much more respect for them if they would just own what they are.
The founders wrote the "living document" part into constitution.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT