ADVERTISEMENT

Dems fail to realize that by swinging the door open ...

I see I dropped in just in time for the AC post-Trump has been convicted meltdown.

lol, deep breaths AC. This is what you get for hitching your wagon to a criminal and fraudster.

Driving Steve Martin GIF by Saturday Night Live

I see I dropped in just in time for the AC post-Trump has been convicted meltdown.

lol, deep breaths AC. This is what you get for hitching your wagon to a criminal and fraudster.
You didn’t drop in. You ran away and hid like a bitch, then came back out of your parents’ basement because you think you have something to flex.

You didn’t drop in.
Yeah, this is a drop in.

This board unfortunately is filled with many angry hateful neo-fascists. There is only so much hate and anger one can deal with and/or try to respond to. At some point, one moves on to more worthwhile endeavors.

That is why so many of the liberal posters have left this board. We have better things to do than go back and forth with people who will never change.

Yeah, this is a drop in.

This board unfortunately is filled with many angry hateful neo-fascists. There is only so much hate and anger one can deal with and/or try to respond to. At some point, one moves on to more worthwhile endeavors.

That is why so many of the liberal posters have left this board. We have better things to do than go back and forth with people who will never change.

Verse and Song from the Progressives Hymnal.

Of course it's beyond comprehension to such a mighty intellectual Libtard to discuss with reason their actual positions, promotions, and whines. Oh well.

Last edited:

Verse and Song from the Progressives Hymnal.

Of course it's beyond comprehension to such a mighty intellectual Libtard to discuss with reason there actual positions, promotions, and whines. Oh well.
Mirror staring 2 pesos right in the face.

Yeah, this is a drop in.

And here I thought he was a dumbass before he left and couldn't get any dumber yet he proves me wrong. Dan certainly has picked up where you left off thats for sure. 🤣🤣🤣

Of course it's beyond comprehension to such a mighty intellectual Libtard to discuss with reason their actual positions, promotions, and whines. Oh well.
I'm all for having discussions, with reason, about our actual positions and promotions. The problem is, most, if not all, of the neo-fascist posters on this board have no desire to discuss positions/issues with reason. They prove this time and time again. And that is why most liberal posters have left. Nothing is accomplished here and it just becomes a waste of time.

But if you would like to have such reasonable conversations with me, I'm all for it.

I'm all for having discussions, with reason, about our actual positions and promotions. The problem is, most, if not all, of the neo-fascist posters on this board have no desire to discuss positions/issues with reason. They prove this time and time again. And that is why most liberal posters have left. Nothing is accomplished here and it just becomes a waste of time.

But if you would like to have such reasonable conversations with me, I'm all for it.

Dear Feds,

If you’re looking for a retard to trick, this is the guy.

You have never been here for a discussion, case in point you dropped by to try to gloat about a guilty verdict on Trump. Reason is beyond you, as you start every conversation with, I'm talking to a neo-fascist, racist, or whatever the flavor of the month is for the left. There has been more discussion about positions on this board since you left, feel free to leave again.

You and the liberals left because you couldn't support your ideas and got tired of getting kicked around. Oh, and FYI, it's a political board, you are not going to save the world here. If you thought you could, then that explains a lot about your mental abilities.

The day you have a reasonable conversation will the first day it happens.

You have never been here for a discussion
Sure I have. And I've had some good rational discussions on this board before. And I'm open to more.

Unfortunately, many of the posters left on this board have no desire for such discussions. They just want to be hateful and engage in ad hominem attacks.

case in point you dropped by to try to gloat about a guilty verdict on Trump.
If this is what you think I did, then that means you acknowledge I and other liberals were right about Trump being a criminal/fraudster and finally having to answer for his crimes. You can't think one is gloating if you don't also recognize they were right.

Reason is beyond you, as you start every conversation with, I'm talking to a neo-fascist, racist, or whatever the flavor of the month is for the left.
It is part of reason to acknowledge that there are fascists and there is such a thing as fascism and/or neo-fascism. Same goes with racism and racists.

And if someone, in a discussion, argues a fascist and/or racist position, there is absolutely nothing wrong with acknowledging that. That is being rational, and honest.

You and the liberals left because you couldn't support your ideas and got tired of getting kicked around.
Wrong.

I'm a liberal. I know why most of us left. And I've told you why.

Yet, you can't accept what I'm saying so you have to attack me and make up your own reason.

Which is precisely my point!

Sure I have. And I've had some good rational discussions on this board before. And I'm open to more.

Unfortunately, many of the posters left on this board have no desire for such discussions. They just want to be hateful and engage in ad hominem attacks.

If this is what you think I did, then that means you acknowledge I and other liberals were right about Trump being a criminal/fraudster and finally having to answer for his crimes. You can't think one is gloating if you don't also recognize they were right.

It is part of reason to acknowledge that there are fascists and there is such a thing as fascism and/or neo-fascism. Same goes with racism and racists.

And if someone, in a discussion, argues a fascist and/or racist position, there is absolutely nothing wrong with acknowledging that. That is being rational, and honest.

Wrong.

I'm a liberal. I know why most of us left. And I've told you why.

Yet, you can't accept what I'm saying so you have to attack me and make up your own reason.

Which is precisely my point!
All you do is drive-by post when you think you have something to gloat about. Whenever anyone asks you to substantively support your bullshit, you simply dodge the question and then disappear. Case in point. You still have yet to support your accusations of FaScIsM.

That’s what makes you a punkass.

Whenever anyone asks you to substantively support your bullshit, you simply dodge the question and then disappear.
Not at all. I always answer your questions. You just don't like the answer or have no response to them except hate and anger.

In actuality, it is you that dodge and deflect when asked to answer questions or to actually defend your position. As you have already done today.

Case in point. You still have yet to support your accusations of FaScIsM.
I've already backed up my accusations of fascism with you numerous times in the past. And when I did, you just responded with more of your hate and anger.

Sadly, nothing changes with you.

Not at all. I always answer your questions. You just don't like the answer or have no response to them except hate and anger.

In actuality, it is you that dodge and deflect when asked to answer questions or to actually defend your position. As you have already done today.

I've already backed up my accusations of fascism with you numerous times in the past. And when I did, you just responded with more of your hate and anger.

Sadly, nothing changes with you.
when we discussed abortion, you could not even acknowledge the infallible Catholic doctrine that life begins at conception. You spewed some evasive fence-sitting tripe about it’s wrong but should be legal. SMH. You have yet to offer a straight answer to anything around here, or post an actual substantive thought, for that matter.

when we discussed abortion, you could not even acknowledge the infallible Catholic doctrine that life begins at conception. You spewed some evasive fence-sitting tripe about it’s wrong but should be legal. SMH. You have yet to offer a straight answer to anything around here, or post an actual substantive thought, for that matter.
Excuses for her regrets. The dimm way.

when we discussed abortion, you could not even acknowledge the infallible Catholic doctrine that life begins at conception.
Because the teaching that "life begins at conception" is not an infallible Catholic doctrine. Throughout Catholic history, there has been continuous disagreement over "formed/unformed" fetuses and over ensoulment.

Just because I don't agree with or acknowledge what you believe doesn't mean I don't answer your questions. Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean the question wasn't answered.

Again, as I stated above, I always answer your questions. You just don't like the answer or have no response to them except hate and anger.

Have you ever met an attorney that would ever offer a straight answer to anything?

Because the teaching that "life begins at conception" is not an infallible Catholic doctrine. Throughout Catholic history, there has been continuous disagreement over "formed/unformed" fetuses and over ensoulment.

Just because I don't agree with or acknowledge what you believe doesn't mean I don't answer your questions. Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean the question wasn't answered.

Again, as I stated above, I always answer your questions. You just don't like the answer or have no response to them except hate and anger.
Is sleepy "infallible"?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT