ADVERTISEMENT

Dems are scared of Biden/Trump debates

Never were going to be debates. Just like the masks and 6-ft rules will never go away. Tarrant County (Ft Worth) just extended mask rules until Nov. 30.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Trump will roast him every day, and it'll stick. To be honest, you have to admit that is probably the least worst strategy between either...

1. Making Biden look like a HUGE PUSSY hiding in his basement hemorrhaging enthusiasm and polling numbers while Trump tweets daily about what a pathetic loser Biden is - all under the absurd claim that a debate would "legitimize" a guy who is already president of the fücking United States...

Or...

2. Seeing Biden get eviscerated on worldwide TV during even one debate.

It's really a no win scenario that Nancy and Biden's puppet masters hope to survive until they can pull some new Tom Foolery.

Trump will roast him every day, and it'll stick. To be honest, you have to admit that is probably the least worst strategy between either...

1. Making Biden look like a HUGE PUSSY hiding in his basement hemorrhaging enthusiasm and polling numbers while Trump tweets daily about what a pathetic loser Biden is - all under the absurd claim that a debate would "legitimize" a guy who is already president of the fücking United States...

Or...

It's really a no win scenario that Nancy and Biden's puppet masters hope to survive until they can pull some new Tom Foolery.
If Biden debates, he loses in November. The Dems know this.

Sometimes Donald Trump says or does things that crack me up. He said he wants both debaters to take a drug test before a debate. That’s gotta go down as an all time slap down! Think Biden’s team will agree?

Reactions: AC_Exotic
Sometimes Donald Trump says or does things that crack me up. He said he wants both debaters to take a drug test before a debate. That’s gotta go down as an all time slap down! Think Biden’s team will agree?

Someone I know told me earlier this week unfortunately his family has a horrible history with dementia and he said Biden in his opinion is also showing classical initial stages. Here is the kicker - before Trump ever mentioned drug tests before the debates, that he said his initial thought was that Joe recently started taking medication and that is what got him thru the DNC. He said in the initial stages they have some drugs that can initially help, but obviously it is not a cure and is only temporary help. When Trump said he wanted him tested I about shit my pants because of what this individual told me, makes me think Trump's medical team is telling him the same thing,

Someone I know told me earlier this week unfortunately his family has a horrible history with dementia and he said Biden in his opinion is also showing classical initial stages. Here is the kicker - before Trump ever mentioned drug tests before the debates, that he said his initial thought was that Joe recently started taking medication and that is what got him thru the DNC. He said in the initial stages they have some drugs that can initially help, but obviously it is not a cure and is only temporary help. When Trump said he wanted him tested I about shit my pants because of what this individual told me, makes me think Trump's medical team is telling him the same thing,
Correct on all fronts. Kamala would be running the country for all intents and purposes well before the end of a 4 year term.

Well I’m not a medical person, but Biden’s acceptance speech was the most coherent he has been in a while. First thing I thought was he got his meds in the right proportion.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
If Biden debates, he loses in November. The Dems know this.
If he doesn't debate, he loses. No win situation for Biden. The question is which limits the damage on the other parts of the ballot. Not debating would be that.

Correct on all fronts. Kamala would be running the country for all intents and purposes well before the end of a 4 year term.
IMO Kamala Harris was chosen for a reason. She could barely run the California AG office, there’s no way she has what it takes to run the federal government. She’s a pure machine politician, driven by unwavering ambition, who will do what she’s told to do and say what she’s told to say, just like Joe Biden will do until he croaks. That’s the MO of both of them: do what the machine tells you to do and keep moving up the ladder.

Drug test will also show Biden taking Hydroxychloroquine as a prophylactic.

I'm not really sure there is a drug out there that can help with dementia on a short term basis. Maybe like was mentioned, in the early stages it may have an effect. Had a family member who had it and the medications could only try to slow it down. You can see the signs of dementia with Biden, no doubt. Maybe he's taking the adderall stuff or something like it. Trump is just throwing stuff out there to appease the masses!! Drug test...can you imagine?

I'm not really sure there is a drug out there that can help with dementia on a short term basis. Maybe like was mentioned, in the early stages it may have an effect. Had a family member who had it and the medications could only try to slow it down. You can see the signs of dementia with Biden, no doubt. Maybe he's taking the adderall stuff or something like it. Trump is just throwing stuff out there to appease the masses!! Drug test...can you imagine?

Guy I talked to said he had 8 family members impacted, I did not dig real deep because I felt really bad for what that possibly said for him.

Medications for early to moderate stages
All of the prescription medications currently approved to treat Alzheimer's symptoms in early to moderate stages are from a class of drugs called cholinesterase inhibitors. Cholinesterase inhibitors are prescribed to treat symptoms related to memory, thinking, language, judgment and other thought processes.

Additionally, cholinesterase inhibitors:

• Prevent the breakdown of acetylcholine (a-SEA-til-KOH-lean), a chemical messenger important for learning and memory. This supports communication among nerve cells by keeping acetylcholine high.
  • Delay or slow worsening of symptoms. Effectiveness varies from person to person.
  • Are generally well-tolerated. If side effects occur, they commonly include nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite and increased frequency of bowel movements. It is strongly recommended that a physician who is experienced in using these medications monitor patients who are taking them and that the recommended guidelines be strictly observed.
Three cholinesterase inhibitors are commonly prescribed:

• Donepezil (marketed under the brand name Aricept), which is approved to
    treat all stages of Alzheimer’s disease.
  • Galantamine (Razadyne), approved for mild-to-moderate stages.
  • Rivastigmine (Exelon), approved for mild-to-moderate Alzheimer’s as well
    as mild to moderate dementia associated with Parkinson’s disease.

My dad, who passed last year for Early on-set Alzheimer's (at the age of 68), was given Nemanda (SP?) when he was first officially diagnosed. It helped give my dad a lot more clarity, not by improving his function but rather reducing the dysfunction. I could easily believe that with a drug like this, Biden (or my father for the first year or two on his disease for that matter) could follow a teleprompter and read a script. But if he's taking this, there is ZERO chance he maintains Presidential capability for all 4 years of his term.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
My dad, who passed last year for Early on-set Alzheimer's (at the age of 68), was given Nemanda (SP?) when he was first officially diagnosed. It helped give my dad a lot more clarity, not by improving his function but rather reducing the dysfunction. I could easily believe that with a drug like this, Biden (or my father for the first year or two on his disease for that matter) could follow a teleprompter and read a script. But if he's taking this, there is ZERO chance he maintains Presidential capability for all 4 years of his term.

Sorry to hear that, my dad died from dementia and prostrate cancer, not fun.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Mother in Law is going through Dementia right now, not sure which drug was prescribed to her but she won't take it.
I was told that it only helps a little and does nothing really to slow it down.
She is already seeing things that are not there and will know who you are but 5 mins later she will ask you who you are?

Not a pretty thing to witness what it does to the person and the impact it has on the Family.

Or...

Best use of the ú ever.

Mother in Law is going through Dementia right now, not sure which drug was prescribed to her but she won't take it.
She is already seeing things that are not there and will know who you are but 5 mins later she will ask you who you are?

Not a pretty thing to witness what it does to the person and the impact it has on the Family.
Best to you and your family. Gotta be tough.

Sorry for your loss.

IMO Kamala Harris was chosen for a reason. She could barely run the California AG office, there’s no way she has what it takes to run the federal government. She’s a pure machine politician, driven by unwavering ambition, who will do what she’s told to do and say what she’s told to say, just like Joe Biden will do until he croaks. That’s the MO of both of them: do what the machine tells you to do and keep moving up the ladder.
Ms. Lockupabruthuh did quite well as California Attorney General according to the segregationists. Other than that, you've pegged the new "Miss Sistuh."

Reactions: iasooner1

My heart goes out to you. Its terrible, and to be honest, I don't recommend the drugs either. At least not once you reach the point where they aren't really there. You are just prolonging the agony, unfortunately.

My heart goes out to you. Its terrible, and to be honest, I don't recommend the drugs either. At least not once you reach the point where they aren't really there. You are just prolonging the agony, unfortunately.
that's exactly correct. Once they don't know who you are, game over. Quit giving the meds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT