ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats Vote Down GOP Resolution To Investigate Hunter

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Democrats have been obsessed with investigating every facet of Trump's entire life ever since he came down the escalator to announce his candacy for President which makes this comment by a prominent Democrat hugely ironic.

But longtime Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.), the chairwoman of the Oversight Committee, said Republicans have “misplaced” priorities by trying to investigate the Bidens. “This is a nakedly partisan effort,” she said, claiming GOP lawmakers are “obsessed” with Hunter Biden, reported CNN.

Democrats have been obsessed with investigating every facet of Trump's entire life ever since he came down the escalator to announce his candacy for President which makes this comment by a prominent Democrat hugely ironic.

But longtime Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.), the chairwoman of the Oversight Committee, said Republicans have “misplaced” priorities by trying to investigate the Bidens. “This is a nakedly partisan effort,” she said, claiming GOP lawmakers are “obsessed” with Hunter Biden, reported CNN.
The US has a 2-tier justice system. Twins?

And they certainly wouldn't do such a thing so close to mid terms. Dims are dumb but they aren't that stupid.

segundo-sol-novela.gif

Reactions: iasooner2000

I’m curious if felt thought the same outrage at this???

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...rial-clearing-way-for-acquittal-idUSKBN1ZU1D2

Rules for thee, not for me…and what not…

Carry on

Correct me if I wrong here but Democrats had free reign to investigate Trump while Democrats are blocking an investigation into Biden and his crackhead son? If you can't see the hypocrisy that's on you.
Republicans voted to block witnesses and documents from the impeachment investigation. You stand corrected, but you won’t admit it and that hypocrisy is on you.

carry on

I’m curious if felt thought the same outrage at this???

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...rial-clearing-way-for-acquittal-idUSKBN1ZU1D2

Rules for thee, not for me…and what not…

Carry on
Or this.

MAP on, pedoscott.

• Angry
Republicans voted to block witnesses and documents from the impeachment investigation. You stand corrected, but you won’t admit it and that hypocrisy is on you.

carry on
But regardless, impeachment investigation (House) and and impeachment trial (Senate) are two different things, dumbass. No investigations were blocked by republicans.

MAP on, pedoscott.

carry on
Hilarious, Democrats are blocking an investigation into Hunter. Republicans voted down witnesses in a trial. Dumbass.

the fvcking thread title
Oh that. Since the resolution isn't public I don't know what I'd say about the specific vote. Generally, if there is something with sufficient smoke I'd vote for looking for fire. Which specific allegation do you think warrants an inquiry?

Oh that. Since the resolution isn't public I don't know what I'd say about the specific vote. Generally, if there is something with sufficient smoke I'd vote for looking for fire. Which specific allegation do you think warrants an inquiry?
Only a mother can love. Bless yer heart.

so you have been openly predicting trumps demise but now that it’s a fellow leftist just oppsie not enough information?

• Haha
so you have been openly predicting trumps demise but now that it’s a fellow leftist just oppsie not enough information?
How many allegations are there against Hunter? Is it asking too much for you to pick one? Holy shit man, I agree with you that he is a waste of space. But if you want my opinion you will have to be a bit more specific than "all the things".

As it relates to Trump you will find I am dang specific. I called the Tish James action 9 months ago. Predicted a fine and no much more which I still believe is true. Give me something to work with dawg.

Mmmkay lol

2012Bearcat, CoastGuardCowboy and TulsaAggieson are without equal in making the simple less complex. soonerinlOUisiana is close. Getting through to the board's slow 9 is completely beyond the reach of all three.

Yuri Bezmenov, a Russian defector warned of this phenomenon back in the 80s. No amount of information, truth or evidence will ever penetrate the indoctrination they allowed themselves to become victims of. The only thing that will get through to them is when the boot of the government kicks them in the ass and by then it's to late.

ADVERTISEMENT