ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats Use Racist Tactic To Prevent Senate Republicans From Sanctioning Nord Stream II

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

After all Democrats wouldn't want to upset Putin. :D The irony of Democrats using the filibuster to prevent Republicans from passing a bipartisan bill is absolutely hilarious. Why anyone takes anything these Democrats say seriously is beyond me.

After all Democrats wouldn't want to upset Putin. :D The irony of Democrats using the filibuster to prevent Republicans from passing a bipartisan bill is absolutely hilarious. Why anyone takes anything these Democrats say seriously is beyond me.
Biden is Putin’s bitch just like Barry was.

obama-twerking-putin1.jpg

Hey @OUSOONER67, can you update this with Bitch Boy Biden's drooling dipshit grin?

When your platform has devolved into crazy stances and shouting racist at any sign of opposition what do you expect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT