ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats To Put Forward Legislation To Pack The SCOTUS

You're brilliant. I don't say that lightly.

Thank you.

Sincerely.

There are almost certainly more here that would disagree with you on that than would agree with you.

In fact, I’m probably the only one that actually would agree with you on that. ;)

Reactions: Medic007 and SSS!!!
Thank you.

Sincerely.

There are almost certainly more here that would disagree with you on that than would agree with you.

In fact, I’m probably the only one that actually would agree with you on that. ;)
A reminder: What one says and especially how one says it defines one. A golden rule for the administrator about to test for intelligence quotient. In 10 minute interviews, the administrator can always tell student's scoring order prior to testing.

CowboyJD would embarrass glflyer in intelligence quotient testing.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Thank you.

Sincerely.

Those are the types of ideas that are missing from Washington because it doesn't stroke either side's base. The problem is that it would actually work as intended.

Those are the types of ideas that are missing from Washington because it doesn't stroke either side's base. The problem is that it would actually work as intended.

I agree that I could never get nominated by either of the two primary parties or any more extreme factions of either.

Reactions: Medic007 and SSS!!!
More lies. Can you not attempt the truth? Fascism is the right wing goal.. You want absolute control with no freedom of choice except for your group. And as for the supreme court issue, well republicans cheated and stole nominations so use fire against fire.
^^^^textbook case of “projection” ^^^^

If you ever have doubts about what the left is guilty of, just look at their accusations against the right.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT