ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat's Illegal Immigrations Policies Are Working Great

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
Didn't Forced out Brandon say they are just as likely to be raped by a relative, an Uncle or Father instead of an Illegal?
While both things "might" be true. It doesn't mean either is right or correct. So our goal is to add to our potential issues by allowing illegals who are convicted felons into the country to add to the crime we already have. Make sense.

Kamala Harris Dancing GIF by Joe Biden

Are you claiming that American citizens don't rape women? Are you claiming every immigrant or migrant that comes to this country is a violent criminal?

Also, since Trump is now a convicted felon and has been held liable for sexual assault (after bragging about it), how in the world can you vote for him while complaining about other criminals? Rather hypcritical on your part.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Are you claiming that American citizens don't rape women? Are you claiming every immigrant or migrant that comes to this country is a violent criminal?

Also, since Trump is now a convicted felon and has been held liable for sexual assault (after bragging about it), how in the world can you vote for him while complaining about other criminals? Rather hypcritical on your part.
nosacrifice-goodfellas.gif

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

What kind of morainic defense is this. Because some lowlife POS American rapes women we should allow unvetted uneducated, uncivilized people from third world lawless countries into our country. LMAO I'm not a Democrat who would be dumb enough to fall for that defense.
Oh and the Trump conviction in civil court was BS and we all know it as was the case Bragg brought.

What kind of morainic defense is this. Because some lowlife POS American rapes women we should allow unvetted uneducated, uncivilized people from third world lawless countries into our country. LMAO I'm not a Democrat who would be dumb enough to fall for that defense.
Oh and the Trump conviction in civil court was BS and we all know it as was the case Bragg brought.
You're dealing with a former Democrat. Unlikely you'll ever get through.

Again, . . .

Also, since Trump is now a convicted felon and has been held liable for sexual assault (after bragging about it), how in the world can you vote for him while complaining about other criminals?

(btw, it doesn't matter what you think of the conviction. Trump was convicted, he is a convicted felon, a criminal, who you plan on voting for).

Answer the questions now.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Again, . . .

Don't be stupid and quit ignoring the fact this administration has allowed over ten million unvetted illegals into our country. You claim to all about the law and the good of the country yet you support illegal immigration and the administration perpetrating it on the country like you life depends on it. Are you associated with one of George Soros's anti America organization, because you sound just like them?
Also, since Trump is now a convicted felon and has been held liable for sexual assault (after bragging about it), how in the world can you vote for him while complaining about other criminals?
I give absolutely zero credibility to any of the New York cases. They had to change the law to even try him on the civil case (wonder why they did that) and the other case has so many constitutional flaws it's not worth even mentioning, especially with the recent SCOTUS ruling. It will be soundly overturned once the case gets into a fair court. That's not me saying this that is people like Jonathon Turley a person with far more credibility than you ever thought about having.
(btw, it doesn't matter what you think of the conviction. Trump was convicted, he is a convicted felon, a criminal, who you plan on voting for).
Sure it matters, if the conviction were wrong they were wrong. Just because a biased judge and a biased jury chose to convict him doesn't mean shit.
Answer the questions now.
I've answered your questions now answer everyone elses.

........uneducated, uncivilized people from third world lawless countries.......
We need to build a dang wall. These savages are taking jobs from the uneducated, uncivilized people from our third-world counties. Ever been to Pottawatomie County? Good God.....the Wes Watkins Reservoir makes Lake Atitlan look like Lugano.

Don't be stupid and quit ignoring the fact this administration has allowed over ten million unvetted illegals into our country. You claim to all about the law and the good of the country yet you support illegal immigration and the administration perpetrating it on the country like you life depends on it. Are you associated with one of George Soros's anti America organization, because you sound just like them?

I give absolutely zero credibility to any of the New York cases. They had to change the law to even try him on the civil case (wonder why they did that) and the other case has so many constitutional flaws it's not worth even mentioning, especially with the recent SCOTUS ruling. It will be soundly overturned once the case gets into a fair court. That's not me saying this that is people like Jonathon Turley a person with far more credibility than you ever thought about having.

Sure it matters, if the conviction were wrong they were wrong. Just because a biased judge and a biased jury chose to convict him doesn't mean shit.

I've answered your questions now answer everyone elses.
You need to thank the Great Father for gifting you with intelligence. The slow can't help it for not being gifted in such a manner.

Reactions: iasooner24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT