ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Senator Bob Menendez Indicted For Bribery

Have to wonder who he pissed off.
Maybe he's a sacrificial lamb for the DOJ to throw under the bus so it can claim its investigations are bipartisan. He's in a very safe Democrat state, so even if he gets sent to prison whoever replaces him will be another Democrat, possible someone further to the left than he is.

They have been investigating him.since 05. Got elected in 06. Tried in 2017 and had a hung jury. He is just a dirty guy. The evidence against him is strong. Surprised there are not any treason or espionage charges. Was providing info to a foreign government.

Reactions: windriverrange

I'm betting Menendez wishes he had never said this.
Don is exposing skeletons. Might be why nanshee has ducked into the shadows. Trump's the best thing to happen with American politics imo. 😁

Don is exposing skeletons. Might be why nanshee has ducked into the shadows. Trump's the best thing to happen with American politics imo. 😁
I agree and that is what people like Dan seem not to understand. Trump has exposed more corruption and abuse of our government than any politician in history. The more people that wake up to the fact our government is corrupt, on both sides, the more likely it is we can rid it of the corruption or at least a good part. Democrats are corrupt, Republicans are corrupt, the MSM is corrupt and our government is corrupt. Is it any wonder other countries do not trust us and screw us over every chance they get?

I agree and that is what people like Dan seem not to understand. Trump has exposed more corruption and abuse of our government than any politician in history. The more people that wake up to the fact our government is corrupt, on both sides, the more likely it is we can rid it of the corruption or at least a good part. Democrats are corrupt, Republicans are corrupt, the MSM is corrupt and our government is corrupt. Is it any wonder other countries do not trust us and screw us over every chance they get?
American politics are laughable on the world stage. Especially with our current admin. I never would a thought in a million years our politicians would be looked at as a laughable bucket of crabs climbing all over each other trying to get out of the bucket. Embarrassing.

Even if everything you said is 100% true, your problem is you can't comprehend what if Trump is even more corrupt than all of them.

• Haha
Reactions: TPOKE
Even if everything you said is 100% true, your problem is you can't comprehend what if Trump is even more corrupt than all of them.
We've heard the anti Trump crowd tell us how corrupt Trump is but for some strange reason after several years of investigations by everyone out there, in many instances without Constitutional constraints, they haven't found anything to prove any that corruption. Can you explain that if Trump is as you say more corrupt than any of them?
They've resorted to changing laws and twisted legal theories to try and even charge him with mere process crimes. Sorry but after watching everything the all powerful federal government has done to try and find any corruption only to come up empty, I tend to believe Trump is either innocent of the corruption he has been accused of or he is the smartest criminal the world has ever seen.

Can you point out that corruption? Other than some BS process crimes Democrats have dreamed up there is no proof of corruption. And it's not like Trump's entire life hasn't been investigated every which way but Sunday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT